B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only ting that he is wrong is when he said that he's her pimp.

I say send Massi to Rome, back home in his motherland to fuck the shit out of Masha, nobody would give a shit how he treated her cos she's as mad as a box of frogs. That said, I couldn't care less how he treats his current girls because they all love him and his cock and the bad boy that he is...let them get on with it to trigger the jealous guys on here crying all the time. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I say send Massi to Rome, back home in his motherland to fuck the shit out of Masha, nobody would give a shit how he treated her cos she's as mad as a box of frogs. That said, I couldn't care less how he treats his current girls because they all love him and his cock and the bad boy that he is...let them get on with it to trigger the jealous guys on here crying all the time. 

wtf Massimo has to do with it?

• Like 1

I know you guys toll me before RLC trying compete with other Sites. But there a lot customers out there that likes the simple stuff. This Site change very fast, 3 yrs ago it was like looking at a Reality Show but with Nudity. I know I'm still here watching, but RLC really doesn't have to go that Route? There are plenty of customers around the Globe that can make RLC very successful, without all the Drug parties, Pro Sex Workers. I know for a younger guy like me, there are still some people whom wants things simple.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

I know you guys toll me before RLC trying compete with other Sites. But there a lot customers out there that likes the simple stuff. This Site change very fast, 3 yrs ago it was like looking at a Reality Show but with Nudity. I know I'm still here watching, but RLC really doesn't have to go that Route? There are plenty of customers around the Globe that can make RLC very successful, without all the Drug parties, Pro Sex Workers. I know for a younger guy like me, there are still some people whom wants things simple.

And that's why that I barely watch the Villas and Cecilia. 😉

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And that's why that I barely watch the Villas and Cecilia. 😉

i watch camera 2.9 in b4 and 4.5 in b7 just to see who's coming and going.  the other two views are for what's happening like right now.

Nadia just arrived with Massimos and they noticed that Esmi placed the glasses and the bottles in Nadia's room on purpose and didn't empty the glasses. 🤣

What the Prince and Princess wanted? That Esmi to clean their mess? They should have done that. Esmi was even polite to the New Girl and RLC by doing something for NG.

So they left a mess in that room and they wanted Esmi to clean it all? What a Bozo.

• Upvote 1