B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Noldus

Just now, thinga69 said:

Nadia jut arrived with Massimos and they noticed that Esmi placed the glasses and the bottles in Nadia's room on purpose and didn't empty the glasses. 🤣

What te Prince and Princess wanted? That Esmi to clean their mess? They should have done that. Esmi was even polite to the New Girl and RLC by doing something for NG.

So they left a mess in that room and they wanted Esmi to clean it all? What a Bozo.

nadia is a pos as far as i'm concerned

31 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So when can we expect Esmi vs Nadia fight, the loser gets to leave B2

You all know that I'm biased for Esmi but watching her doing exercises I really believe that she would win. She's a strong woman.

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

😂😂😂😂 in your dreams you've had so many women😂 if you have a dick like Massimo why aren't you fucking? Or you dream of his cock, that's why you're here

I watch RLC for the pussy, and btw...I am fucking actually. Is it a requirement that you only join RLC because you are single or old? We clearly read a different memo. 

39 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Guardo RLC per la figa, e comunque... sto davvero scopando. È obbligatorio iscriverti a RLC solo perché sei single o vecchio? Leggiamo chiaramente un promemoria diverso. 

Non sei qui per la figa, e se stai scopando non hai di certo il bisogno di venire a vedere la figa dietro uno schermo, e soprattutto prenderla cosi sul personale da incazzarsi e insultare le persone quando si critica qualcuno, questo significa soltanto una cosa, che quello che vedi qui, e cio’ che vorresti nella tua vita, ma non ce l’hai.