B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The is no indoctrination here. I just face reality. You are just unpolite at best and homophobic at worst. Because you don't recognize her individual rights and think that everyone should follow your rules. I'm much more conservative that you might think, I just don't live in the past.

This discussion will end here just FYI

Fact is I do face reality, why should  you try to force your fake lies on the CC members. Why can't you say the truth !! So I'm a bad person cause I won't let you try to brain wash me

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Now that's a different story, but there's a lot of people on CC that call Daytona a woman

She or he can be whatever pronoun they want. If he wants to be a girl then it's a she.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You all know that I'm biased for Esmi but watching her doing exercises I really believe that she would win. She's a strong woman.

She is strong mind and body......Let's not forget Beauty.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

They finally have someone speaking English here, but they are whispering.....wtf

We need more of this in the project but do you know what nationality she is...I'm thinking Spanish because she said she lives in Madrid which means nothing but her accent would suggest Spanish. 

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

We need more of this in the project but do you know what nationality she is...I'm thinking Spanish because she said she lives in Madrid which means nothing but her accent would suggest Spanish. 

I was thinking the same thing.

• Like 1