B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some dude - rj281 (and probably more dudes here) last night. The typical "Joe" who gets angry and offended when his "fantasy girl" who he will never meet gets fucked hard while he's tripping his balls off making up stories that she did not want him in her room while she undressed to naked for him to see and spread her legs constantly 😉 

o never implied about sara but him being drunk ok tht was all i was saying and i sent you a retractt on that so dont even go there it was about safety here ok

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Do I sense some resentment and jealousy?  He's got a big hard weener and she loved it!

You got both those points right...and some here have been crying today about Massi touching Maz's arse...honestly have a day off and let these people enjoy themselves. People are seemingly mostly here to watch the girls get fucked and when they do get fucked they moan about the guy who's fucking them. What do these people want...I don't get it. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, rj281 said:

o never implied about sara but him being drunk ok tht was all i was saying and i sent you a retractt on that so dont even go there it was about safety here ok

oi didnt phraze it right  so i sent a retract ok and i think she loved evry minute of it and thats all juist a concern over the guy being drunk and  a little aggresive 

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara and Nadia to the WC to discuss things.  Daytona excluded from this conversation.

Discussing who's going to put Medroxyprogesterone acetate in his drink.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

You got both those points right...and some here have been crying today about Massi touching Maz's arse...honestly have a day off and let these people enjoy themselves. People are seemingly mostly here to watch the girls get fucked and when they do get fucked they moan about the guy who's fucking them. What do these people want...I don't get it. 

i see what i see and i watch who i want and i try to post as best i can but i see you guys conti ue to knock me  for whatever reasons you find so  find yourtselvess a life aand leave me alone

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

i see what i see and i watch who i want and i try to post as best i can but i see you guys conti ue to knock me  for whatever reasons you find so  find yourtselvess a life aand leave me alone

Show your strength not your weakness...you'll be eaten alive here by some otherwise...I know this. 

24 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Now he's trying to feel up Nadia....fucker has balls, got to give him that....

So Margo didn't take Wolf's--Mass has got them 😏

11 minutes ago, rj281 said:

Nahh you were trippng balls whining like a little girl about how much she did not want him there while watching her strip naked for him. Just admit you "love" her and can't stand watching another man make her moan 😉 

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma is dancing for Mass with the lollipop in her mouth, but Mass turns around and walks away 🤣

Why does he waste his time and effort on that woman.  

• Haha 1