Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

11 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Hey... the sister is there, I think this is the first time since the apartment went live again.

Maybe we will get a 3some tonight

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Yes, nice to see him but would also be nice to see Martina again. Perhaps we might see her when she picks him up.

That would be nice but I'm afraid Martina has gotten camera shy... Taco on the other hand still loves to ham it up...

On 5/10/2024 at 3:49 PM, Adalbert said:

Yes, nice to see him but would also be nice to see Martina again. Perhaps we might see her when she picks him up.

Somebody posted in the Martina thread on April 25th that Jade told Alberto that Martina stopped by the apartment to pick up some things from the bathroom...but nothing on camera. Looks like RLC put the apartment on UM during her brief visit and  nobody noticed that. It would have been nice to see her beautiful face. I think that RLC and Martina have an agreement of censorship of all of Martin's appearances on RLC. I was hoping to see her and her girlfriend at a B7 party but that seems unlikely at this point.

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Somebody posted in the Martina thread on April 25th that Jade told Alberto that Martina stopped by the apartment to pick up some things from the bathroom...but nothing on camera. Looks like RLC put the apartment on UM during her brief visit and  nobody noticed that. It would have been nice to see her beautiful face. I think that RLC and Martina have an agreement of censorship of all of Martin's appearances on RLC. I was hoping to see her and her girlfriend at a B7 party but that seems unlikely at this point.

She left over 7 months ago, get over it, she's gone.  Forget she existed.

Why people feel the need to keep bringing her up so long after her departure is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She left over 7 months ago, get over it, she's gone.  Forget she existed.

Why people feel the need to keep bringing her up so long after her departure is ridiculous.

To each their own I guess. Martina is one of the most naturally beautiful women I have ever seen...she apparently didn't move you like some of us...and that's ok. Like probably thousands of long time RLC subscribers, we miss seeing her. But if you read my post, I don't expect to see her on RLC again...but I will not forget her. i suspect you might have had a female actress, singer, celebrity or friend who is no longer with us that you miss and think about every so often. It might not be a romance, or an obsession. Martina was one of a kind in my mind, and she gave many, many hours of pleasure watching her. Her passion was real and those memories will not soon be forgotten.

• Like 3