Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

58 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

It's nice that the apartment is online again after such a long time. It's also nice that there are new cameras. It's just a shame they didn't renovate more. So unfortunately no real progress.🤨

Yes, I agree. Why wasn't money spent to upgrade to to the level of Karol's and Kos's apartment? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, philo said:

Don't get me wrong. I have no disrespect for electricians. Some of my best friends are electricians.

Why would they need an electrician to mount cameras, they are 99% likely be POE.

2 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Did the LR get smaller or is it the angle of the cams? Or did they put the TV in the middle of the room?

I guess is the same size, only that they place all cams facing the couch.

3 hours ago, philo said:

Don't get me wrong. I have no disrespect for electricians. Some of my best friends are electricians. I'm just saying that to ask them to do something that they were not trained to do (like determine the best camera placement for performer x or performer y) is going too far. RLC should have people trained to make the decisions of where the camera should be placed. If they already have such a person, then they need to get to it. 

Installing a camera does not require and electrician.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

It's nice that the apartment is online again after such a long time. It's also nice that there are new cameras. It's just a shame they didn't renovate more. So unfortunately no real progress.🤨

Kind of hard to renovate a place when they don't own it.

3 hours ago, Brimby said:

Why would they need an electrician to mount cameras, they are 99% likely be POE.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Installing a camera does not require and electrician.

Hmm, Electrician needed to run CAT & power to cameras

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Hmm, Electrician needed to run CAT & power to cameras

From what I've seen in other apartments, they just run CAT along the ceiling edges and use cable covers.  Nearby power outlets probably dictate where cameras go, somewhat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brimby said:

Did the LR get smaller or is it the angle of the cams? Or did they put the TV in the middle of the room?

Shit, we are not longer able to watch TV ... bad times are coming.😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Shit, we are not longer able to watch TV ... bad times are coming.😂

A lot of days the TV was the most interesting thing going on in the apartment...