Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

RLC has set industry standards in showing how to bring such an integrated platform together. Everyone organization focuses on their strengths but the best focus, also, on their weak areas. Let's see if RLC has any intention of focusing on this critical area of camera placement in EVERY apartment going forward. Let's say that we will have a better understanding of how well the RLC organization is led based upon the attention given to this identified weakness.

So, after MONTHS of downtime, THIS is it??  NOTHING changed!!  They moved a couple cameras (some are mislabeled and in the wrong position of the map on the site).  I expected a COMPLETE reno after all this time.  WTAF?  CC needs to fix the fact that they're not listed in Barcelona.  The apartment itself did not move from right above Karol.  How anti-climactic! 

47 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well the Guest room camera is still in the same position what a waste they could have moved it to the other side.

but they changed the cam for a better quality 

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

So, after MONTHS of downtime, THIS is it??  NOTHING changed!!  They moved a couple cameras (some are mislabeled and in the wrong position of the map on the site).  I expected a COMPLETE reno after all this time.  WTAF?  CC needs to fix the fact that they're not listed in Barcelona.  The apartment itself did not move from right above Karol.  How anti-climactic! 

no lights in the apartment so difficult to know if we have some other changes than only cams 

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

It was placed into the wrong board.  I have changed it.   

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no lights in the apartment so difficult to know if we have some other changes than only cams 

For what I saw

• LR Floor
  • LR Blind
  • LR Door
  • Cam 3 changed
  • Kitchen extractor changed
  • Bed position changed
  • Bedroom cams changed
  • Maybe the floor, but without light, not sure
  • Maybe that's the IR light, but maybe the bedroom's doors ?
  • Bedroom closet door removed
  • Again, without light not sure, but the ugly wallpaper might have been changed
  • Guestroom : who cares ?

Yet, nothing that mandates that endless UM.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, itohkata said:

For what I saw

• LR Floor
  • LR Blind
  • LR Door
  • Cam 3 changed
  • Kitchen extractor changed
  • Bed position changed
  • Bedroom cams changed
  • Maybe the floor, but without light, not sure
  • Maybe that's the IR light, but maybe the bedroom's doors ?
  • Bedroom closet door removed
  • Again, without light not sure, but the ugly wallpaper might have been changed
  • Guestroom : who cares ?

Yet, nothing that mandates that endless UM.

RLC finall gets its camer positioning right...it the shittiest apartment.

Most of their cameras are placed at waist or head height.  It takes nothing to block a camera at that height.  The bag on the B4 kitchen counter for example.  This is completly unnecessary.

19 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Nothing changed, perhaps have another look...bedroom now identical to K&K apartment which is either next door or above and has a couple of camera position changes. They called it renovation but looks more like moving furnature in to different positions. 

two months for what?!

same old setup, unless Jade took lessons of how to be a tease.. the Wednesday Addams look would suits her morbid taste of clothing..

just kidding😆

wish them love, wealth, health and happiness in abundance.Friday The 13Th Netflix GIF by zhanadarte

Edited by Ştคrl໐rr

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Was hoping to get a glimpse of Martina at the Villa party today , , , but no mas!  There must no connection any more to the RLC crowd.

My sense would tell me that Martina still sees Nelly and Bogdan and others off-cam at clubs and other residences. If she is still with her girlfriend known as G4, we need to remember that by many accounts,  G4 has an very important vocation position and she is very concerned about being seen on RLC cams even though she was seen at Martina and Alberto's apartment a few times. I'm not sure if we will see Martina again.

• Upvote 2

It's nice that the apartment is online again after such a long time. It's also nice that there are new cameras. It's just a shame they didn't renovate more. So unfortunately no real progress.🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1