M#1 Tatiana (2024) #1

Pete1960

2 hours ago, kingofkillers91 said:

Have you guys ever witnessed other cheating story on reallifecam? if so, who are they? thansk

Perhaps the most controversial cheating event ever, occurred in Russia, when Nelly went on vacation without Bogdan. While away, Bogdan arranged a professional photoshoot with Annabelle, the female partner of  Efrim, a guy that he was mentoring. The event lasted all afternoon and into the early evening. After Bogdan let the professional photographer go, he picked up the camera and started shooting Annabelle himself, with the poses getting more and more risque as the hours went by. He plied Annabelle with alcohol until she was in a good mood to continue the play. Then Annabelle's mate, Efrim, shows up and we thought that would end the session. However, Bogdan opened another bottle of alcohol and quickly began poring Efrim drinks until he was drunk. (Efrim was known to binge drink and then fall asleep during every party). After the alcohol took effect, Bogdan took Annabelle to the balcony where they stayed for the rest of the night until sunrise. When Efrim awoke alone, he went looking for Bogdan and Annabelle on the patio. He came back in crying and fell into a catatonic heap on the sofa. Bogdan came back in first and went to the bathroom to waxh up. Annabelle followed a few minutes later and tried to console Efrim. Bogdan barked some orders at Annabelle which seemed to say "you take care of this" then he went to bed.  Annabelle finally got Efrim to calm down by sexually arousing him. When Efrim tried to go down on Annabelle, which was their usual protocol, she stopped him. (Annabelle and Efrim attended all of Nelly and Bogdan's parties and they were "the show" that would start after the party was over as It was one of the few things for US viewers to watch after midnight). Nelly and Bogdan got married a few weeks later and had a big RLC event were all of their friends and associates were invited... except Annabelle and Efrim.  P.S. many months later, RLC installed a camera on Bogdan and Nelly's patio. It revealed that patio was so small it was not likely that two people could be comfortable for that amount of time unless they were very very close together. We know this because Nelly tried to make out with one of her girlfriends (the plump red head) on the patio and there was barely enough room for them to get together. Some have said that this event never happened because there is no video of it. (Way before RLC replay) They never give a counter to this story but offer instead the rational that Bogdan's character would never allow him to do such a thing. I doubt that there is video of this event because no one's hard drive could record the many hours that this event covered . However, there are screen shots of the events Some people had to delete the video to make room on their hard drives but had to foresight to make screen shots. I was inspired to invest in the newly invented technology called the terabyte. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Perhaps the most controversial cheating event ever, occurred in Russia, when Nelly went on vacation without Bogdan. While away, Bogdan arranged a professional photoshoot with Annabelle, the female partner of  Efrim, a guy that he was mentoring. The event lasted all afternoon and into the early evening. After Bogdan let the professional photographer go, he picked up the camera and started shooting Annabelle himself, with the poses getting more and more risque as the hours went by. He plied Annabelle with alcohol until she was in a good mood to continue the play. Then Annabelle's mate, Efrim, shows up and we thought that would end the session. However, Bogdan opened another bottle of alcohol and quickly began poring Efrim drinks until he was drunk. (Efrim was known to binge drink and then fall asleep during every party). After the alcohol took effect, Bogdan took Annabelle to the balcony where they stayed for the rest of the night until sunrise. When Efrim awoke alone, he went looking for Bogdan and Annabelle on the patio. He came back in crying and fell into a catatonic heap on the sofa. Bogdan came back in first and went to the bathroom to waxh up. Annabelle followed a few minutes later and tried to console Efrim. Bogdan barked some orders at Annabelle which seemed to say "you take care of this" then he went to bed.  Annabelle finally got Efrim to calm down by sexually arousing him. When Efrim tried to go down on Annabelle, which was their usual protocol, she stopped him. (Annabelle and Efrim attended all of Nelly and Bogdan's parties and they were "the show" that would start after the party was over as It was one of the few things for US viewers to watch after midnight). Nelly and Bogdan got married a few weeks later and had a big RLC event were all of their friends and associates were invited... except Annabelle and Efrim.  P.S. many months later, RLC installed a camera on Bogdan and Nelly's patio. It revealed that patio was so small it was not likely that two people could be comfortable for that amount of time unless they were very very close together. We know this because Nelly tried to make out with one of her girlfriends (the plump red head) on the patio and there was barely enough room for them to get together. Some have said that this event never happened because there is no video of it. (Way before RLC replay) They never give a counter to this story but offer instead the rational that Bogdan's character would never allow him to do such a thing. I doubt that there is video of this event because no one's hard drive could record the many hours that this event covered . However, there are screen shots of the events Some people had to delete the video to make room on their hard drives but had to foresight to make screen shots. I was inspired to invest in the newly invented technology called the terabyte. LOL

Blah,blah,blah

• Upvote 3

We can all appreciate the informed commentary that we have come to expect here from the cult leaders of the troll farm. Perhaps 2024 will bring more than just one liner ad hominem posts. We may even convince some people to start posting things about the players and the apartments.  

• Haha 3

Perhaps the most sophisticated of the cheaters was Maya. Sophisticated in the sense that she pulled off a situation where after it was obvious that she was fucking someone off camera, and she used the bias of those on the chat who ignored everything that was not shown on camera to keep her situation going for some time and away from Stephan, her partner. Maya kicked Stephan out of the apartment and immediately brought her lover on camera to fuck her on the sofa. She was still fucking them both with great gusto but It was not until Stephan had cleared out all of his things that she let her new lover into her bed. The irony is that Maya's off camera dick guy was generally disliked by forum members once he came on camera. I can't even remember his name. Many forum members agreed that Stephan fucked Maya better than her new dude but it was too late by then to change anything. 

Some people may not like the extent of my posts...especially when I comment about cheating. There was a time when I was required to learn more about the subject matter than was common. I now understand why there is so much discomfort among some people to talk about the subject so I don't get concerned at all about their attacks on me when I tell these stories.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, philo said:

Perhaps the most sophisticated of the cheaters was Maya. Sophisticated in the sense that she pulled off a situation where after it was obvious that she was fucking someone off camera, and she used the bias of those on the chat who ignored everything that was not shown on camera to keep her situation going for some time and away from Stephan, her partner. Maya kicked Stephan out of the apartment and immediately brought her lover on camera to fuck her on the sofa. She was still fucking them both with great gusto but It was not until Stephan had cleared out all of his things that she let her new lover into her bed. The irony is that Maya's off camera dick guy was generally disliked by forum members once he came on camera. I can't even remember his name. Many forum members agreed that Stephan fucked Maya better than her new dude but it was too late by then to change anything. 

Maya didn't cheat on anyone.  Maya's relationship with Stepan ended long before she started bringing her new boyfriend on camera, they also had stopped having sex with each other long before we first saw the new boyfriend, but because their split was civil and they continued to be good friends with each other, most of the people on the forum didn't realise it until the new boyfriend first appeared.

After the split, Stepan started spending a lot of time of camera, disappearing for 2 or 3 days at a time.  Sometimes during these absences, Maya's new boyfriend would visit and stay over.  I think Stepan was aware each time he visited.  Eventually Stepan moved out and the new boyfriend moved in, it was all done amicably and was agreed between them.

After Stepan moved out, Maya's apartment was moved to the singles category, the first singles apartment on RLC, and it stayed there until the Russian apartments disappeared from the site in 2019.  Maya's new boyfriend was never added to the apartment listings or given a name by RLC, it's why you don't remember his name.

I don't really remember anyone here expressing dislike for the guy, he seemed OK.

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Well, I figured Dragomir and Rowena were little weird (Tatiana too) but up to this point...

Tatiana is Masha #2  How to destroy everyone else's relationship because they don't have one of their own. 

I've seen the drama play out before and the outcome is never good.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Maya didn't cheat on anyone.  Maya's relationship with Stepan ended long before she started bringing her new boyfriend on camera, they also had stopped having sex with each other long before we first saw the new boyfriend, but because their split was civil and they continued to be good friends with each other, most of the people on the forum didn't realise it until the new boyfriend first appeared.

After the split, Stepan started spending a lot of time of camera, disappearing for 2 or 3 days at a time.  Sometimes during these absences, Maya's new boyfriend would visit and stay over.  I think Stepan was aware each time he visited.  Eventually Stepan moved out and the new boyfriend moved in, it was all done amicably and was agreed between them.

After Stepan moved out, Maya's apartment was moved to the singles category, the first singles apartment on RLC, and it stayed there until the Russian apartments disappeared from the site in 2019.  Maya's new boyfriend was never added to the apartment listings or given a name by RLC, it's why you don't remember his name.

I don't really remember anyone here expressing dislike for the guy, he seemed OK.

I got the opinion about people expressing dislike for the guy from reading the forum conversations in the RLC archives. It was called "cheating" because she was fucking them both. Who knew Stepan was ok with it? Like I said, it was sophisticated.