Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

Pete1960

6 hours ago, peking said:

the cams are back

the acting out is still going on

Pep did something really bad or she is a mental whack job with a great body

She found something in his phone the other day that, based on her reaction, had all the indications of an affair.

If she wasn't a drunk I'd be wondering why she settled for this guy, but he clearly is her enabler.

If she would get off the sauce and get a hobby/job or go volunteer somewhere it would become clearer pretty quickly that he's a do nothing dud. 

19 minutes ago, desinc said:

She found something in his phone the other day that, based on her reaction, had all the indications of an affair.

If she wasn't a drunk I'd be wondering why she settled for this guy, but he clearly is her enabler.

If she would get off the sauce and get a hobby/job or go volunteer somewhere it would become clearer pretty quickly that he's a do nothing dud. 

No one Volunteers anymore. That's working for nothing. :biggrin:

10 hours ago, desinc said:

I never see any of the stuff that happens and don't understand the language. people that are bi/multilingual have it very good indeed.

the only language I get is my eyes

humphrey bogart slap gif GIF by Warner Archivesmackingthe crap out of me if I don't get them their fix of her

and it's been quite a long time😭so my eyes are just smacking me constantly.

hope they get pass their troubles

and I can't stop the shallow part of me

I'm dying here because I haven't seen shower/naked time in weeks

such a fantastic looking woman 🤩 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

More importantly, she also should never think she needs Pepik.

Really, she doesn't deserve Pepik, he should kick her out & find someone better

16 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Really, she doesn't deserve Pepik, he should kick her out & find someone better

I wouldn't recommend that Pepik try and upgrade his significant other. That seems like a pretty risky move on Pepik's part. What's he got going for him? His looks? Personality? Sexual prowess? No, No, and Hell no!

Living with him would be like living with a bad room mate. Eliska on the other hand is a solid 7.5 looks wise, keeps a clean and orderly house, is pretty drama free as far as women go, and can fuck your brains out. She could find a man in 2 seconds who would show her much more appreciation.

She just needs some human interaction on a daily basis, not his neanderthal way of life.

If you are referring to her drinking too much as the basis of your opinion, I believe that is just a symptom of loneliness and despair. 

10 hours ago, desinc said:

I wouldn't recommend that Pepik try and upgrade his significant other. That seems like a pretty risky move on Pepik's part. What's he got going for him? His looks? Personality? Sexual prowess? No, No, and Hell no!

Living with him would be like living with a bad room mate. Eliska on the other hand is a solid 7.5 looks wise, keeps a clean and orderly house, is pretty drama free as far as women go, and can fuck your brains out. She could find a man in 2 seconds who would show her much more appreciation.

She just needs some human interaction on a daily basis, not his neanderthal way of life.

If you are referring to her drinking too much as the basis of your opinion, I believe that is just a symptom of loneliness and despair. 

7.5 ROTFLMAO 🤣 
She is lucky to be a 5, she's an alcoholic, a lousy fuck & needs to learn how to suck cock, off course Pepik could do better

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

7.5 ROTFLMAO 🤣 
She is lucky to be a 5, she's an alcoholic, a lousy fuck & needs to learn how to suck cock, off course Pepik could do better

Those 3 things are directly caused by Pepik.  He drives her to drink, if she isn't excited by him, she isn't going to put much effort into their sex life either.  She probably just wants it done and over with as soon as it starts.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, desinc said:

Eliska on the other hand is a solid 7.5 looks wise,

lol, an easy 9 for me from head to the bottom of her feet 🤩

I can't comment on their relationship because it would just be based on the string of moving pictures I see and I don't see enough of them 😁

I can't comment on the sex because I don't watch if she's not touching her most wonderful body and Pep's body is in the way

• Haha 1