Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

Pete1960

44 minutes ago, Sacha-Alex said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The whole appartment under maintenance after this poor guy get slapped 😮

Getting slapped with your soft dick out is a different level of fucked up!😁...but all jokes aside this thread would've been on fire tonight if it were the other way around....and if i remember correctly,they had this same issue last time they were here. He handled like a man though,good job Pepik🤙

Just now, cupid30 said:

Getting slapped with your soft dick out is a different level of fucked up!😁...but all jokes aside this thread would've been on fire tonight if it were the other way around....and if i remember correctly,they had this same issue last time they were here. He handled like a man though,good job Pepik🤙

Whipped with a limp noodle.   Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Whipped with a limp noodle.   Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

You have no idea how hard i laughed at that....i would NEVER argue with a woman with my "crown jewels" exposed,he got lucky tonight🤣

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'm curious to see if they will close this apartment or do as Masha did and the apartment will come back online in a few days.

Either the apartment will come online with both there or they will leave the project. Eliska was the aggressor, so if one must leave the project it will be her.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Sono curiosa di vedere se chiuderanno questo appartamento o faranno come ha fatto Masha e l'appartamento tornerà online tra qualche giorno.

Sicuramente questo verra’ chiuso, con Masha e’ diverso, e’ il cavallo di troia di RLC e non possono perderla😏

il y a 3 minutes, NoOneSpecial a dit :

Eh bien, elle essayait de jeter son téléphone du balcon. Elle a plutôt réussi à éteindre la télécommande du téléviseur. Elle essaie également d'arracher les cordons de la PS5.

il ne s'est pas laissé frapper cette fois ci, il l'a tenu et l'a frappé le premier, elle a pris un pain dans la bouche 

cela finira mal entre ces deux là