Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

On 2/28/2024 at 2:48 AM, philo said:

Masha invested a lot in her mentoring of Dasha. It's time for Dasha to live up to her capabilities which some of us will recall from the very early days of RLC. Dasha has been in semi-retirement and under the radar so to speak. It's about time for her to do what she was doing before their were cameras on the patios and bathrooms. Dasha is a real freak but you would not know that from her RLC persona of the past few years. In the early days, Dasha was showing her ass cheeks in the same way she does now. What she is not showing now is how sexually active she was. Her partner was not worthy of her fidelity and so she had lots of male visitors with whom she spent most of the time off camera on the patio. Dasha got her first apartment after appearing at the parties of both Nelly and Masha. Dasha was among the first to go explict with a show where she fucked herself with a banana.  Then she had the on-camera relationships (not on camera) with the guys we called Shaggy...later know as Baldy, and the guy we called Crew Cut. There were many other visitors who were not regulars so the people on the forum never gave them a name.  I don't recognize the Dasha this we are seeing in this present apartment. 

I like retrospectives like this. it gives the participants a face. Many of us do not know the past of the participants.
After their big RLC farewell, I was actually a little surprised at how S&D has changed. No more sexual adventures, distance from all roommates was maintained. Dasha now ventures out of the cover a little, but the old Sasha can no longer be recognized at all. he has become completely conservative. Can people really change like that?

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I like retrospectives like this. it gives the participants a face. Many of us do not know the past of the participants.
After their big RLC farewell, I was actually a little surprised at how S&D has changed. No more sexual adventures, distance from all roommates was maintained. Dasha now ventures out of the cover a little, but the old Sasha can no longer be recognized at all. he has become completely conservative. Can people really change like that?

Could it be simply explained that it was all done for Masha? It was at her request, her pushing, and what we see now is the REAL D&S??

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Could it be simply explained that it was all done for Masha? It was at her request, her pushing, and what we see now is the REAL D&S??

So I see that too. Masha was the adventurer. I think she essentially shaped the trio.

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

So I see that too. Masha was the adventurer. I think she essentially shaped the trio.

What about Dasha's moments of sucking face with Tatiana?   Were the "slips" or staged?

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

What about Dasha's moments of sucking face with Tatiana?   Were the "slips" or staged?

I can not judge it.
I kind of like seeing it, but is it real? The performance principle finds its way into RLC, perhaps that is why it is so?