Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

Pete1960

dasha is proper into the bald guest,  just seeing how she is when is close to her.....is it the same guy she was making out with at mashas place?

On 5/2/2024 at 11:24 AM, peking said:

WTF!!??

Yes when Sophia lived with Masha a guy that works with ropes had tied Sophia up and was whipping her.  So her body wasn't moving and I said to myself what am I looking at!!  So he untied her and she became conscious again.  Masha was tied up to be wasn't beaten like that.  After that he had a romance with Sofia the guys on CC call him rope man.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/3/2024 at 4:01 PM, Benski said:

dasha is proper into the bald guest,  just seeing how she is when is close to her.....is it the same guy she was making out with at mashas place?

To me the guy does look like the same "Baldy" who was Eva and Sams fuck buddy and he traveled with them to visit Masha. He was fucking Dasha before her breakup and her move to live with Masha and Sasha. Dasha and Baldy had not seen each other in a while and she jumped in his arms to greet him as his hand went immediately into her pussy from the rear.  Sasha caught them hugging but could not see his hand up her shorts. I need to go back on replay and see how Dasha greeted him on this visit.

I was unable to see Dashas' initial reunion with Baldy. It looks like Dasha may have picked them up and brought them back with her. We never saw her fuck Baldy on camera in her old apartment. However, on his first visit with Dasha (while hubby was away) Baldy got into Dashas bed as though it was their usual thing. When Dasha came to the bedroom and saw him there, she apparently explained to him that he could not sleep in their bed and gestured to the camera. Baldy got out of her bed and she let him sleep on the cot across from her bed and sometimes he slept on the floor next to her. She managed to always let her ass cheeks come from under the covers pointed towards him perhaps to inspire pleasant dreams. I hope we get to see him fuck Dasha like he did with Eva.