Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

il y a une heure, chuck206 a dit :

Ok ... I only have the blurry thumbnails to go by, but even I can see Elli riding a guy on the couch ...about 03:20. Not a mention at all? 

Everyone is so fascinated by the happenings in B4, even though they hate most of it (or so they say), that they have no time for other apartments anymore...

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Ok ... I only have the blurry thumbnails to go by, but even I can see Elli riding a guy on the couch ...about 03:20. Not a mention at all? 

Nothing spectacular, he left her unsatisfied, so as soon as he went into the bathroom to clean up, she finished herself off.

3 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Nothing spectacular, he left her unsatisfied, so as soon as he went into the bathroom to clean up, she finished herself off.

That seems the norm no matter who she is with.

4 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Everyone is so fascinated by the happenings in B4, even though they hate most of it (or so they say), that they have no time for other apartments anymore...

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

My sub ended, but just like you I saw from the thumbnails and noticed no one said anything 🤣...probably caught up with the B4 drama that supposedly "disgusts" some of em 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

My sub ended, but just like you I saw from the thumbnails and noticed no one said anything 🤣...probably caught up with the B4 drama that supposedly "disgusts" some of em 🤣

The recent obsession with B4 has been overwhelming...not because of the girls, but because of all the dislike toward the guys currently hanging out there by people here thinking they know better than the girls or won't see things any other way. These girls like bad boys, they like it rough, let them fuck, let them be treated as sex toys...feelings can be saved for later when one of them cry's and gets upset...then I will understand the dislike towards whoever is responsible, but I've never known a forum where members spend money for Premium on both sites and spend all day whining about the guys and calling them petty names because they are jealous of them. How about embrace the girls and what we are all watching. They are clubhouses with people on vacation and I have enjoyed every single second watching Massi fuck and degrade these woman, who appear to utterly enjoy it and I'm not going to waste my time connecting myself with the respect and emotional side of things.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

The recent obsession with B4 has been overwhelming...not because of the girls, but because of all the dislike toward the guys currently hanging out there by people here thinking they know better than the girls or won't see things any other way. These girls like bad boys, they like it rough, let them fuck, let them be treated as sex toys...feelings can be saved for later when one of them cry's and gets upset...then I will understand the dislike towards whoever is responsible, but I've never known a forum where members spend money for Premium on both sites and spend all day whining about the guys and calling them petty names because they are jealous of them. How about embrace the girls and what we are all watching. They are clubhouses with people on vacation and I have enjoyed every single second watching Massi fuck and degrade these woman, who appear to utterly enjoy it and I'm not going to waste my time connecting myself with the respect and emotional side of things.  

Couldn't have said it any betterStar Trek Drinking GIF

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Couldn't have said it any betterStar Trek Drinking GIF

We have disagreed in the past, but thanks...hope we can continue to agree on most things lol. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

We have disagreed in the past, but thanks...hope we can continue to agree on most things lol. 

Sure,I don't harbor bad feelings🍻

I don't watch this place very often but it seems to me that Ellis present guy is quite OK. Vlad threw away an oportunity to have a realy nice girlfriend (Cuty) by being too passive! They would have made a cute copule.