Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

Il y a 13 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Doesn't she want to get a vacation in Barcelona? There is an empty room there. 😋

She is very pretty indeed. She probably is my favourite girl on RLC at the moment, without even being a tenant. And she's less shy than Tonya, who actually is a tenant (albeit a new one).

Then again, I have a thing for guest girls: you never know when they'll disappear forever, while with tenants, "there's always tomorrow", so I'm more compelled to look at guests, certainly when they're good looking. Them letting us catch a glimpse of their naked skin is also somehow more 'pure', as they're not getting paid, but still don't care (or even somewhat enjoy) to show something on cam...

• Upvote 2

Vlad had som tears when she was on the phone. I think she is confused by her feelings. First time she is attracted to a girl, and she doesn't know how to handle that!!  And "Cutie" didn't seem experenced either! All they had to  do was to hug and the rest would have evolved by itself!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

One or both of the girls seem to be apartment hunting.

The one who moves must also get a job. That will be a huge change of lifestyle!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Il y a 12 heures, NoOneSpecial a dit :

One or both of the girls seem to be apartment hunting.

Do you mean Elli ? Or Vladellia? Or their pretty guest (Cutie)?

In case you don't know who's who: Vladellia is the dark haired 'fuller' one, Elli is the lighter haired 'thinner' one. Both look young & nice though.

"Cutie" is the stunning one, but she was just a guest for a week or so, and she appears to have left recently. 

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Do you mean Elli ? Or Vladellia? Or their pretty guest (Cutie)?

In case you don't know who's who: Vladellia is the dark haired 'fuller' one, Elli is the lighter haired 'thinner' one. Both look young & nice though.

"Cutie" is the stunning one, but she was just a guest for a week or so, and she appears to have left recently. 

I'm fully aware of which girl is which.  I follow this apartment religiously.  I also post in this forum quite a bit.

BOTH girls were sitting on the couch looking at apartments on the laptop.  With both of them doing it, you can't really tell which one was looking, which is why I said one or both.

Vlad's friend, whom you're the only one that calls "Cutie", left yesterday at about 4:30.  Vlad cried in bed about it.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lasse said:

The one who moves must also get a job. That will be a huge change of lifestyle!!

Hey Lasse, a job! A job!!! No one said anything about a job! I can't stay up to 5:30 in the morning with a job! We're staying here, forget about a new apartment.

• Haha 2

On 1/3/2024 at 9:27 PM, Epikouros said:

She is very pretty indeed. She probably is my favourite girl on RLC at the moment, without even being a tenant. And she's less shy than Tonya, who actually is a tenant (albeit a new one).

Then again, I have a thing for guest girls: you never know when they'll disappear forever, while with tenants, "there's always tomorrow", so I'm more compelled to look at guests, certainly when they're good looking. Them l etting us catch a glimpse of their naked skin is also somehow more 'pure', as they're not getting paid, but still don't care (or even somewhat enjoy) to show something on cam...

Hi Epik, I agree. It always seems more "dirty" to see guests doing whatever. They have no reason to give all od us horned toads on here a show. Lol, but I'm betting it's really hot and sexy to do ,knowing a lot of people are watching for some. I definitely would if I knew 100% it wouldn't end up on the internet. Well maybe 99%. 98 but that's it!  😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2