Val & Jul (2024) #1

Pete1960

12 hours ago, philo said:

In my review of the posts here I must have missed something...why is someone concerned about the women's hairstyle? Did something happen?

Not that I know of, I implied Butch should get the extensions, her short hair always looks angry! Not sure why some lesbian go out of their way to look unappealing. It plays into their stereotype though. Keeps dudes away too I guess 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, chogdad said:

Masha and now her own guest with Val, and where is Jul? On her own on the bed. Hmmm! Going well this new friendship. 🤨

Go back to 19:13ish when Jul picks something from the floor I think and chucks it at the PC desk...Val looks at her in a sort of surprised way like what the fuck if up with you. Well Val the problem is Masha and her cat sitting mate are taking most of the lounge seating up like two fucking sloths with no care in the world that it's someone else apartment. V&J will end up arguing because of Masha soon.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Go back to 19:13ish when Jul picks something from the floor I think and chucks it at the PC desk...Val looks at her in a sort of surprised way like what the fuck if up with you. Well Val the problem is Masha and her cat sitting mate are taking most of the lounge seating up like two fucking sloths with no care in the world that it's someone else apartment. V&J will end up arguing because of Masha soon.

She has certainly made herself at home hasn't she! I agree, this could go badly and if it does, well we all saw it way ahead of time. I don't blame Jul one bit here. Another thing that will add to all, certain things readily available at Masha's. That could cause problems too.

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

She has certainly made herself at home hasn't she! I agree, this could go badly and if it does, well we all saw it way ahead of time. I don't blame Jul one bit here. Another thing that will add to all, certain things readily available at Masha's. That could cause problems too.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

She has certainly made herself at home hasn't she! I agree, this could go badly and if it does, well we all saw it way ahead of time. I don't blame Jul one bit here. 

She has no respect for boundaries and is narcissistic, not sure if she has gotten worse over the years, but maybe she is going through menopause early. 

• Like 1