Masturbation With fingers  

Hot sex with Mr Rosa 

Mr pink coming in and out with juice 

Licking the juice 

Hand opening the beautiful ass and Mr Pink in the kitten 

Hot anal sex with Mr Rosa 

Strong and delicious orgasm with Mr Rosa 

• Like 1

Hello gentlemen.. As you all know I'm restraining from distractions while I work hard to become a billionaire so I can provide a good life for my beautiful hot Russian girl.. but I have to admit that atleast once a day I visit rlc to look at tiny blurry pictures of my love doing unholy things to herself, and they drive me insane, I feel like I'm gonna explode, I can't take it much longer..

I'm about to finish a project, after that I must reward myself with her delicious cute gaping holes 24/7 for a month, I can't wait!! 😗😗😗🥰🥰🥰

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

Hello gentlemen.. As you all know I'm restraining from distractions while I work hard to become a billionaire so I can provide a good life for my beautiful hot Russian girl.. but I have to admit that atleast once a day I visit rlc to look at tiny blurry pictures of my love doing unholy things to herself, and they drive me insane, I feel like I'm gonna explode, I can't take it much longer..

I'm about to finish a project, after that I must reward myself with her delicious cute gaping holes 24/7 for a month, I can't wait!! 😗😗😗🥰🥰🥰

Damn I wished they allowed multiple emojis here.

Any way, I love this post. It's perfect!

Wouldn't it be great like the old days when Leora spent less time in bed. More time bating all over her apartments.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When Leora's not sleeping she needs to get out of bed and be active. She's getting lazy, She needs to forget Paul is there and bate all over the place. That's when she's incaged in her fans and work. 

• Like 3

Leora life is for living. Get of bed put your favorite music on and dance. Find the thing that will get you out of bed and gives you joy!

• Like 1

Bed should be for Bating or sleeping.

Your couch is the least used furniture in the apartment. You could be watching video and reading on the couch.

Spend this amount of time in bed is bad for a young womans health.

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Happy to see Leora's 1 millionth bate was caught on cam,and is now top replay😴

Don't destroy my concentration.  I'm going to watch the Maple Leaf's lose in OT.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't destroy my concentration.  I'm going to watch the Maple Leaf's lose in OT.   :biggrin:

About the watch Canelo vs Manguia....i can call the script for that bate play by play....heck,if we find life on another planet,Leora bating would still be bigger news for some here!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Somehow I don't think that's what you really wanted to see 🙁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora life is for living. Get of bed put your favorite music on and dance. Find the thing that will get you out of bed and gives you joy!

She requires a new apartment. They save those villas for those fly by night models and Leora has to stay in that shithole. WTF? You make your flagship model do the same shit every gotdamn day? I blame RLC. Leora is way better than they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2