Leora - Fan Page (2024) #1

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That almost seems impossible, don't it? You think they get thier shit together once in 60 years

kick in nuts GIF

OK Ash. Kick them where it hurts why don't ya.  🤣

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Jonno said:

Blame RLC all you want. Leora is the one to blame. Not like she's not got time on her hands. Another apartment. How's that going to change anything. All different things to try, ways off doing it. 

Nothing To See Here Are You Seeing This GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

Ok so, you think it's the responsibility of the tenants to think up activities, yet you never mention what types of things they should "imagine".  What is it you would like to see? Where and what cameras to use?

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Ok so, you think it's the responsibility of the tenants to think up activities, yet you never mention what types of things they should "imagine".  What is it you would like to see? Where and what cameras to use?

There's only one activity Leora does and that's stuffing whatever she can find in her orifices.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Blame Paul's presence for all this. This is fact and undebatable. Paul has zero energy, zero motivation and zero sex drive (going through motion or same routine means shit). He hinders Leora but also makes Leora complacent and fucking lazy. She likes earning money but has she become bored with RLC? Paul gives her no life. As an observation, when do you frequently see Leora happy, bubbly, energetic and full of life and a joy to watch - when she is listening to music or spending time with Paul? Together they are boring as fuck.

Bro, it's a job to her. Sex is a job, being on camera is a job, doing things to attempt to make us happy is a job. Being married to Paul is a huge job. Kitty called it "a job". And it's a shit job at best.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That almost seems impossible, don't it? You think they get thier shit together once in 60 years

I'm 62 and my shit has never been together except in a toilet and sometimes not even then.🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2024 at 8:06 PM, jugghead said:

I'm 62 and my shit has never been together except in a toilet and sometimes not even then.🤣

Hey jugg, that's pretty gross. It's amazing how some cities are successful in more than 1 sport, and cities like mine, Philly suck year in and out. I've been following our teams since I was a kid with my Dad, and in 25 years have a Super Bowl and 1 World series to show for it. My Phillies are off to a flying start though.

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jugg, that's pretty gross. It's amazing how some cities are successful in more than 1 sport, and cities like mine, Philly suck year in and out. I've been following our teams since I was a kid with my Dad, and in 25 years have a Super Bowl and 1 World series to show for it. My Phillies are off to a flying start though.

Phillies have had to live under the shadow of the Yankees since forever. Just like Philly itself. I live in central Jersey about 10 miles from PA. When I was a kid it was always about New York baseball. Why? You had to live on a hill to see the Philly sports because they were on a VHF channel on TV, and you had to get a separate antenna for it. Meanwhile NY was showing on the regular 2 through 13 channels. And, even if you could watch channel 17 (where they had Philly sports) it was all fuzzy and shit. That history didn't help your cities' teams to get much exposure back then. As a result we just watched NY games.

BTW, I admit to not watching sports. I'm kind of a "if I don't participate it bores me" kind of guy. 😉

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 1:02 AM, StnCld316 said:

There's only one activity Leora does and that's stuffing whatever she can find in her orifices.  :biggrin:

"Stuffing whatever she can find". She's not even that adventurous. 🤣

On 5/6/2024 at 12:59 AM, jugghead said:

You're clearly thick as mince like she is. You going to say it's responsibility of RLC to think up stuff for them lol. Could think up plenty of positions/places where to have sex/masturbate. Called having an imagination.

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

You're clearly thick as mince like she is. You going to say it's responsibility of RLC to think up stuff for them lol. Could think up plenty of positions/places where to have sex/masturbate. Called having an imagination.

Nope, seen them all. Nothing left to explore. Bate on the kitchen table? okay or closer to the cam on the balcony, sure. Most of it has been done.

Again I ask you to be more specific. If you are talking about your imagination spill it. Don't just come up in here and talk trash. What exactly would you like to see happen?