Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Jul looks like she's uncomfortable being in a bubble bath.

I think she has looked uncomfortable all night. When Masha was leaning her head on Val's leg on the bed, Jul was avoiding looking. I get the feeling all this is 'Good for the job'. 

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

She's been getting frisky with Val and Jul all night but they look like they aren't as interested. Masha has been very in your face all night. 

I’m sure they see here as a poser, just wants to exploit them for her site. 

On another note, Masha needs to be cut down to size, even if Roxy did something wrong,  you don’t treat a friend and a room mate with so much disrespect that all Roxy could do is leave.

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

On another note, Masha needs to be cut down to size, even if Roxy did something wrong,  you don’t treat a friend and a room mate with so much disrespect that all Roxy could do is leave.

To be fair, Roxy was probably gonna go out tonight anyways.  Unless they met up with Elvis in Poland (very much a possibility), Roxy hasn't had any dick in a week.  Could possibly explain some of the bruises Masha has.  Wonder if Roxy has any also...

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I agree. But they may fall for it. She has been strange, yelling at Roxy and it wasn't even her fault i believe, then trying all night with these two, i think this is only the third time they've met. Look at the difference here to how they are in their own apt with their friends. 

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Jul left but Val stayed.  Most likely sent her to the corner store for another bottle of wine.  

Jul is home on the sofa sleeping...M&V back in the tub together.