Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

So.. I just woke up, missed the last few hours.   I gather that Masha is mad at Roxy because her fuck stick (Allesandro) failed to take care of the cats?  Masha is currently being overly aggresive with Val and Jul for some reason?  What on earth happened on this little vacation she took?  She has a bunch of really bad bruises.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

So.. I just woke up, missed the last few hours.   I gather that Masha is mad at Roxy because her fuck stick (Allesandro) failed to take care of the cats?  Masha is currently being overly aggresive with Val and Jul for some reason?  What on earth happened on this little vacation she took?  She has a bunch of really bad bruises.

They're caused from that cupping shit that she does.  

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She's been getting frisky with Val and Jul all night but they look like they aren't as interested. Masha has been very in your face all night.