Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

il y a 1 minute, Xarvaz a dit :

Ce serait vraiment dommage qu'on ne voie plus Roxy mais d'habitude ils reviennent mais Masha continuera toujours à crier et à se battre avec tout le monde

C'est une schyzofrene grave et maintenant elle se drogue avec Val qui n'oublie jamais d'entrer dans la salle de bains sans caméras avec son petit sac à dos qui contient la bonne substance 

• Sad 1

I think she has some special for Val & Jul once the kool-aid loosens their lips and she didn't want Roxy there.  Just trying to figure why Jul had her clothing off and Val showed back up and never objected to the scene of things.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, super134 said:

It is amazing how many relationships Masha has ruined by sleeping with everyone she can including her own. I'm sure the threesome with Masha will do wonders for Val &Jul.

Someone's going to get eaten out before the nights done with them. I can smell it in the air. :biggrin:

Listen To Your Heart Love GIF by The Bachelor

1 minute ago, super134 said:

It is amazing how many relationships Masha has ruined by sleeping with everyone she can including her own. I'm sure the threesome with Masha will do wonders for Val &Jul.

yep, they'll (val & jul) wonder why in the hell did we ever do that!