Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, if you haven't picked up on Babi's real name by now, don't know what to tell ya...

I just picked up Masha's real name and I have watched this place for years......with the volume off.

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I just picked up Masha's real name and I have watched this place for years......with the volume off.

Even if you don't know the language, you can sometimes get an idea of the conversation by the tone of it.

There are times I wish Google would hurry up and release the real time video translator they've been working on for a few years.

• Like 1

Just now, corvette08 said:

So you know about the whole Masha, Sasha and Dasha thing?

I know of it from references on here, but I didn't witness it.  If I was watching RLC at time, I may have been oblivious because of not having familiarity at the time with everyone.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I know of it from references on here, but I didn't witness it.  If I was watching RLC at time, I may have been oblivious because of not having familiarity at the time with everyone.

Masha and Sasha lived together with Dasha and Dasha stole him away from Masha. I have good stuff from those days.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Masha dropped a bowl on the floor while washing the dishes and Roxy stepped on a piece of glass

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Babi came up with pyricept and a bandage