Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Murfy said:

Well Babi posted with him on social so they are still together.  May not be allowed back into Masha’s but with RLC who knows.  More drama I’m sure, that seems to be Masha’s only currency for the project these days.

Babi could do as she pleases,just don't wanna see that woman beating,asshole again!

15 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Elvis ist weg, also kommt er mehr zu sich. Er hat auch Roxy gefickt.

Irgendjemand muss sich doch darum kümmern, damit die Weiber was zu essen bekommen. Vorher hat es immer Elvis gemacht, jetzt kümmert sich Alessandro um das Kochen. Die Weiber sind nur zum Ficken da. 😁

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Irgendjemand muss sich doch darum kümmern, damit die Weiber was zu essen bekommen. Vorher hat es immer Elvis gemacht, jetzt kümmert sich Alessandro um das Kochen. Die Weiber sind nur zum Ficken da. 😁

He is not camerashy when it is about coocking!

Is Roxy new Masha's lesbian partner? They've been too sweet to each other all the time and there seems to be some connection between them by the way they interact with each other. Will this be a new lesbian couple? If so, I like! 

It's not the first time she's done this.  I think she wants Masha to do something with her, but she's not being aggressive enough.  When they did the 2 threesomes, Elvis had to sort of make Masha touch Roxy.

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Alessandro looks like he is bayby-sitting!!

And he is sex-blocking Masha and Roxy every night because he stays so very long!!

His mother grounds him if he's not home by sunrise that's why he doesn't spend a full night there.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

His mother grounds him if he's not home by sunrise that's why he doesn't spend a full night there.   :biggrin:

Dosn't make any difference cause he is 101% camerashy!!

• Upvote 1