Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wow, is that a huge bruise on Babi's arm from the other day?

It is!...fucking piece of shit! Hope she finds it in herself to NEVER let him back in her life....

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Masha dropped a bowl on the floor while washing the dishes and Roxy stepped on a piece of glass

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

That will teach her not to walk around bare footed.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That will teach her not to walk around bare footed.

It was kind of stupid for her to do that,she saw the broken glass, she's barefooted, why didn't she stay where she was?? Hope it's not too painful.... I like her

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It wasn't too bad, I didn't see any blood (but didn't look too closely). It goes well

Oh there was blood, lots of blood...  droplets on the floor and running down her foot as she held it up, all over Babi's hands from dressing the wound.  Surprised she didn't die!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well that was a heated conversation with Babi.   I'm assuming Babi wanted to bring the boy back and Masha was telling her no.

I don't understand Italian but when I listen it always reminds me of the cartoons "La Linea"!! ( If you want a laugh Google " La Linea" )

• Haha 1

Can somebody please explain to me the purpose of Allesandros precense almost every night?? I don't dislike him as I do with Babi but still... Babi should be banned from comming. She only brings bad vibes and troubles!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Can somebody please explain to me the purpose of Allesandros precense almost every night?? I don't dislike him as I do with Babi but still... Babi should be banned from comming. She only brings bad vibes and troubles!

Elvis is gone, so he comes around more..  he's also been fucking Roxy.

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Elvis is gone, so he comes around more..  he's also been fucking Roxy.

Maybe, but not in the flat though.And that is hardly his purpose!!

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Maybe, but not in the flat though.And that is hardly his purpose!!

Alessandro fucked Roxy in the restroom yesterday in Masha's apartment off cam, which is completely understandable being as they are not current tenants. 

16 hours ago, cupid30 said:

It is!...fucking piece of shit! Hope she finds it in herself to NEVER let him back in her life....

Well Babi posted with him on social so they are still together.  May not be allowed back into Masha’s but with RLC who knows.  More drama I’m sure, that seems to be Masha’s only currency for the project these days.