B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

5 minutes ago, eulenspiegel said:

Why does she have to expect an entry ban? ?

ShenGen visa...she overstayed her visa...twice (apparently). This offense if found guilty without good reason results 'potentially' a 5 year ban. 

• Haha 1

Vor 18 Minuten sagte Sulzer:

Massimo wird mit seinem Schwanz mit Aziza reden müssen  😂  , denn ich scheine mich zu erinnern, dass ihr Englisch schlechter ist als das von Ney, aber es hat Dylan nie aufgehalten. 

Ich mag Aziza, viel besser als leere Räume.

Aziza wird viel in der Garage sein, oder ein Zelt aufbauen. Ihre Vagina werden wir nicht sehen

1 hour ago, omedo said:

But you did have problems with Dylan...😏

And Anthony, and Wolf, and Lacrim.  He's been crying for 8 months straight about the guys in B7 and calling any girl that hangs out with them sluts and whores, and the guys pimps and clients to try and satisfy his jealousy, bitterness, and hatred of them.  Now he's changed tact by pretending he doesn't care and ridiculing the others that are like him, and thinks the rest of us won't remember his comments from the last 8 months.  And the guy is still crying about it, otherwise why relentlessly post comments in the villa topics insulting the tenants there if it doesn't bother him and it's what he wants to see.

• Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Aziza wird viel in der Garage sein, oder ein Zelt aufbauen. Ihre Vagina werden wir nicht sehen

aren't you confused with someone else?, Aziz has shown everything she has only the first month she was half a nun

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Wow! I now see a large suitcase in the double room of B4! Aziza may be boring, but she's a great sight!

Just my opinion, Aziza is a beauty, but not in control,

so very interesting if she finds a mentor here. Take a guess.

Actually she has the same lack of control as Sara.

I really like her a lot, though she's nowhere near being smart.