B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont see anyone on the outside as she walks up, what you see in the window is just reflection of Aziza coming out of the restroom. And if you check pool cam 3 you will see no one is there.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

You are correct.  Aziza leaves the bathroom and immediately re-enters the bathroom.  The time-stamp for her doing this matches the appearance of someone outside on the terrace.  But it is her reflection.  When she leaves the bathroom a second time, there is no reflection because she has turned off a light.

The question is what promise did they both make to each other and why did they want to renew it?

Thank you for your post, it definitely has more power than if you interpret everything into it that is not true. You and amiya really help us to better categorise such things and to understand what people are really saying, my respect guys please keep it up.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

В этом нет ничего плохого, это прикосновения, пока она спала, а не какая-то безобидная рука, лежащая на теле. В любом случае, все хорошо, пока ее устраивает то, что он делает. Кроме того, Вольф все это время не спал, я думаю, все еще надеясь на шанс.

Im sure she didnt sleep too🤣

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

If he does something while she is sleeping. Anywyas its just his way of acting, just walking in on the girls, no knocking same if they are naked changing clothes.

So I guess everybody watching RLC is creepy cuz we don't knock we just watch:blush:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SMETANA said:

Comment interprétez-vous la séquence des bagues entre SARA et KARMA ,en finir avec ce lien ? Elles ôtent leurs bagues, celle de SARA résiste. KARMA l'aide après avoir lubrifié le doigt.3 bagues sont sur le parquet.Des attitudes très suggestives de SARA face à KARMA.

Force est de constater que SARA cherche à raviver leur lien. Après plusieurs approches de SARA, elles échangent un baiser passionnel.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I am trying to catch up here.

So they both took the rings of to symbolize the end of their connection?

Who initiated that to happen?

Thx

1 hour ago, Sulzer said:

I can't believe they can hang around in a room with Cat Poo. It stinks. 

Not one of them has bothered to bin it....

Cats polarize people, you love them or hate them.

When cats poop where they are not supposed to, it nearly always the owners fault. The cats don't want to, they have no choice.

image.png.961f305c122c6ac685e9835e769010bb.png

• Upvote 3