B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

He has slowly developed an affection for Karma, He showed no interest in her for a long time other than playing the computer game. But spending more time with her has developed something, its still difficult to tell if Karma will reciprocate, she likes the cuddling but that's it so far.

It may well stay the friend zone.

Sometimes I think Wolf is lost looking for something more that brings security into his life. His relationship with Margo was a surprise. He may not have a lot of friends. He is a fake body builder, it all steroids, so I don’t believe he is a gym-rat because he wouldn’t fit in with true jocks.

Karma might like some treatment she gets from him but she is not likely wanting someone  who has a reputation for slutting around.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

why...B7 is a dead place...would you sit there if there were girls waiting for you in B4

there is a balance to everything and right now he is just a nuisance.  i don't care for the guy and i'm sick and tired of seeing his midget ass in b4.  he has a room on rlc and that room is located in b7.  he can stay in b7 and call what girls he wants to come and play with his ego over there.  there is no need for him to spend all his time in b4!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

there is a balance to everything and right now he is just a nuisance.  i don't care for the guy and i'm sick and tired of seeing his midget ass in b4.  he has a room on rlc and that room is located in b7.  he can stay in b7 and call what girls he wants to come and play with his ego over there.  there is no need for him to spend all his time in b4!

if he is in B7 and Karma comes home Karma will also be in B7 in 10 minutes Ney too and you know that, these girls are wherever Wolf is ... you see that time and time again

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

if he is in B7 and Karma comes home Karma will also be in B7 in 10 minutes Ney too and you know that

i don't know nothing of the sort.  he's always putting himself in the way of the girls.  you've seen it with their bs shows and his everyday feeding habits.  he's a nuisance that never gives the girls any girl time.  i'm sick of seeing nothing but dead beat guys all over the place on rlc!

• Upvote 2