B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

58 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Aziza not revealing much info about herself during the long session with lacrim, but she did show some keen interest in the story of him and his ex, a relationship that seems to had ended, but he was still seeing her, during his stay in the project

Bogdan wanted her back.  He's got to try to punch her ticket again.   :biggrin:

52 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Translation Website i used, because i will not every post whrite in german sry guys

I wonder if the name 'Raddlesnake' comes also from the translation website and is also a failure like 'sad' which have to meant 'said' 🤔

translate role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I wonder if the name 'Raddlesnake' comes also from the translation website and is also a failure like 'sad' which have to meant 'said' 🤔

translate role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Yes you could say that, but I didn't want to make a direct reference to the former wrestler stone cold steve austin, but that would be a lie, I thought it was with a d but as I've just realised it should be a t. So thanks for noticing the mistake

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

Sì, è per questo che va prima dell'altra a comprarli, il sacchetto di carta è sul tavolo e sì, andrà al B1 dopo la festa

era triste per questo in B4 prima di partire.

If I understood correctly in your Tantra you left for a month, maybe that's what makes you sad. I had noticed too but then I followed up on the chatter with Kelly. If the translator hasn't betrayed me she will be alone for a month