Harley, Zabava (2023) #5

Noldus

31 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

La valise bleue est a Ulyana et la brune c'est le mec de Fiora qui là laissé 

Ulyana had a pale blue suitcase.  The dark blue suitcase in the hall was put there earlier, but largely hidden from view.  The other large suitcase in the hall has been there for a week?

Link to replay of Harley moving the two large suitcases, and what appears to be one smaller suitcase. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Someone is leaving early on December 25.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Harley (2023) #5
1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

3rd post in a row of you moaning like a pleb. Did you care worker not feed you breakfast or something?

i had breakfast 2 hours ago, what's your excuse?  i pay so therefor i have a right to say my peace, so get used to it or put me on mute.

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i had breakfast 2 hours ago, what's your excuse?  i pay so therefor i have a right to say my peace, so get used to it or put me on mute.

I pay too but I prefer to embrace the tenants who I like and not whine like a bitch about the one's I don't like or that are leaving...and post 3 negative comments in a row. You are clearly special, special needs. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I pay too but I prefer to embrace the tenants who I like and not whine like a bitch about the one's I don't like or that are leaving...and post 3 negative comments in a row. You are clearly special, special needs. 

you like to bitch about everything, there is no pleasing you!

• Haha 1