B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

41 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They produced a lot of big pop hits in the 80's for different artist

The king of producers these days are Swedish Max Martin,

who invented Britney Spears, and has 25 #1 hits on Billboard.

He is of course also producer for Måneskin.

3 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Der brave Wolf sucht einen Platz zum schlafen, man müßte ihm sagen, daß unten 3 Betten leer sind. Damit er auch endlich mal ein Bett für sich hat und nicht immer mit anderen teilen muß.

I sometimes wonder if Wolf isn't just afraid of the dark, his forced searches to sleep with someone are strange

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, northguy said:

The king of producers these days are Swedish Max Martin,

who invented Britney Spears, and has 25 #1 hits on Billboard.

He is of course also producer for Måneskin.

northguy, I wanted to follow up with you on your local bar. It's nice to hangout with friends and tip back a few pints of Carlsberg or Tuborg. I can just imagine you and your like minded friends listening to Manseskin tunes on the jukebox.  😄    Good holidays to you.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Der brave Wolf sucht einen Platz zum schlafen, man müßte ihm sagen, daß unten 3 Betten leer sind. Damit er auch endlich mal ein Bett für sich hat e nicht immer mit anderen teilen muß.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. It would be enough to remind him that she has her own room, empty, in B7 and that he stop busting the balls of the girls who don't even "shit" him

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

northguy, I wanted to follow up with you on your local bar. It's nice to hangout with friends and tip back a few pints of Carlsberg or Tuborg. I can just imagine you and your like minded friends listening to Manseskin tunes on the jukebox.  😄    Good holidays to you.

Hidden Content

Another village fool trying to make an impact.

I drink Whiskey, and Måneskin is the leading rock band

in the World, it's easy to check that on the internet.

But of course if you're stupid, that won't happen,

you'll just imagine things.

ASH1 "Karma doesn't sleep in B1 because she's afraid of being molested. She sleeps in B1 because B1 is much closer to the center than B4. It's more convenient. There have been many other tenants who have done the same since B4 opened for the first time 6 years ago" It's true what you say, I myself have written many times that it is difficult to find girls who go to the Villa because it is too far from the center of Barcelona. It is true, however, that never before in this last month has there been a discomfort on the part of some girls that had never been experienced before and Karma, docile and introverted and friendly to everyone, is the one who suffers the most. Faced with violent attitudes such as those of the pig or presence asphyxiation on the part of the Wolf, the only remedy is isolation. Which she is doing regardless of the issues with Tantra. God only knows if this night wasn't one of those nights he would have preferred to spend with Sara rather than alone in B1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

ASH1 "Karma doesn't sleep in B1 because she's afraid of being molested. She sleeps in B1 because B1 is much closer to the center than B4. It's more convenient. There have been many other tenants who have done the same since B4 opened for the first time 6 years ago" It's true what you say, I myself have written many times that it is difficult to find girls who go to the Villa because it is too far from the center of Barcelona. It is true, however, that never before in this last month has there been a discomfort on the part of some girls that had never been experienced before and Karma, docile and introverted and friendly to everyone, is the one who suffers the most. Faced with violent attitudes such as those of the pig or presence asphyxiation on the part of the Wolf, the only remedy is isolation. Which she is doing regardless of the issues with Tantra. God only knows if this night wasn't one of those nights he would have preferred to spend with Sara rather than alone in B1

We are going a little far with this now. She is in B1 because she met Octavia in the City and returned to B1 with her as she had left her belongings there from the previous day when she planned to stay there but returned to B4 with everyone else.

It looked to me like she was very tired along with sore feet decided to relax in a bath and then was falling asleep on the couch. She obviously made the decision to not try travel and sleep it off.

It really is as simple as that she is not scared to be in B4 because of guys. She likes Wolf. Quite often goes to B7 if he and Ney are there to hang out. She reciprocates his hugs and touches. If she didn't want it she would tell him. She is a strong person and knows what she wants and doesn't. 

Let's enjoy Karma while she is here as the time will come when she decides its time to move on.

• Like 7