B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unlike Nelly in the past...😏

Yep, and we all know what happened with Bogdan and Aziza last time she was here, I think it was planned but then later I think Nelly regretted. Maybe someone who knows what was said can tell later.

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

as I noted earlier today.. when Karma comes home she runs to Wolf within 10 minutes lol but now there is Aziz who will no longer know what she is doing in an hour... what now Wolf ? 😂 😂

Karma went there because that's where the party is at.  Not because Wolfy is there....

• Upvote 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think this is what set Nelly off.  Boggers is dancing and Aziza comes over to him.  Just as it appears he going to put his arm around her, you see Nelly passing in the Dining door.   When Nelly is going up the stairs to their room, she is glaring at Boggy.  Apparently that mask didn't disguise him enough....

• Haha 1

Il y a 19 heures, HotWivesRock a dit :

She's proper upset, we going to need our Russian speaking member to report back on this.

Crying now.

B7 Cams 2.1 etc.   23.15 onwards

She's blaming Bog, asking if he is trying to mock her, blaming him for making her look like a fool. From her perspective he was following her (Aziza) the whole night and blatantly ignoring her (Nelly). He of course is denying that, and telling her that she is just projecting and imagining.

She mentioned she can't go through this again. And he also verbally admitted that something happened between him and Aziza before. Nelly accused him for calling her to rejoin the project, which he denied and said that he hoped till the last minute that it wouldn't be her.

I pretty much stopped after that, these aren't people that interest me to follow. I hope you understand that I view the cams which I want to view, and if I hear something that I find  interesting or such, or when I see outrages claims/speculations, I may be inclined to share, but I rather not become a translation service. Maybe Wafer wants to do it, that is his/her choice.

• Thanks 8

13 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

She's blaming Bog, asking if he is trying to mock her, blaming him for making her look like a fool. From her perspective he was following her (Aziza) the whole night and blatantly ignoring her (Nelly). He of course is denying that, and telling her that she is just projecting and imagining.

She mentioned she can't go through this again. And he also verbally admitted that something happened between him and Aziza before. Nelly accused him for calling her to rejoin the project, which he denied and said that he hoped till the last minute that it wouldn't be her.

I pretty much stopped after that, these aren't people that interest me to follow. I hope you understand that I view the cams which I want to view, and if I hear something that I find  interesting or such, or when I see outrages claims/speculations, I may be inclined to share, but I rather not become a translation service. Maybe Wafer wants to do it, that is his/her choice.

Thank you.  Much appreciated for the effort....

Most of the time when I'm watching, I don't care what is being said, so not understanding the language is not a big deal.  But on occasions like this, it's nice to know what the issues are, especially when there are "fireworks".