B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm easily impressed when someone can make a painting/drawing of a person and have it look enough like them that I recognize them.

Whenever I've tried that my "stick figures" just don't cut it....🤣

I think the portrait of Nadia is a study for a larger portrait that Sara will paint on the blank canvas that is on the easel.  Maybe Nadia will do a portrait of Sara

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

all i know is, he's disgusting the way he eats

There have been several guys there that eat like it’s their last meal. Not sure about Ukraine but if they are Russians, I always think they are so glad it’s potato’s served with more potato’s they can’t help themselves 🤣

Just now, Maxbell said:

There have been several guys there that eat like it’s their last meal. Not sure about Ukraine but if they are Russians, I always think they are so glad it’s potato’s served with more potato’s they can’t help themselves 🤣

do most europeans eat like him?

18 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Es sieht so aus, als ob Karma heute Abend in die andere Villa geht und ihr Laptop bereits oben in Saras Zimmer steht, denn ich glaube nicht, dass sie ihren Laptop in Saras Zimmer aufstellen wird. Aber es war wirklich cool zu sehen, wie schnell sich Karma anzog, nachdem sie seine Stimme gehört hatte 🙂

Ich denke, Sara hat Karma überzeugt, sie soll heute hier bleiben