B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

15 minutes ago, wafercop said:

What happened there Sara Karma,

Cam 2: 1 Time 21:06

What did Dayton say that stop them

that would be nice if i could understand that, then i wouldn't have to write something that doesn't correspond to the truth or speculate about something that didn't happen.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

that would be nice if i could understand that, then i wouldn't have to write something that doesn't correspond to the truth or speculate about something that didn't happen.

nah but would have been fun

but even I couldn't hear

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When Karma intends / expects to have sex, she typically will first shower and shave, and trim her pubic hair chevron.

And Karma is capable of engaging in spontaneous sex, such as with a girl at the fetish / kink party, and later, apparently with a couple, under age 36, at their apartment that she met at this party.

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

vediamo quanto tempo impiega prima che la sanguisuga ritorni, subito dopo essersi bagnata 🙂 😁

The problem is whether Karma will resist his ambiguous calls but I really hope so, this evening too for Lacrim2 it must end in blue balls - Another problem is that he will certainly place himself in Sara's room and no one will be able to unseat him, only Neytiri

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, wafercop said:

nah but would have been fun

but even I couldn't hear

because i wouldn't have asked politely in the pm what the person from the voicemail said and then sara to daytona. because the only thing i got was something about horny and in a few days and 2 kisses he made 🙂