B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

For such an attractive girl Neytiri has no respect for her pretty self. That dud she hooked up with was by some way the seediest, most squalid male at last night's travesty of a party and there was a lot of competition. He's wearing the same clothes for at least three days and must now be stinking and maybe a healthy hazard. Wise up Ney, you have to look after yourself, no one else there will

from replay and gossip here, you are being way to kind!

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I saw the attacks and some were doing that all day yesterday. No sign of them now. 

I don’t want to antagonize the objectors, they are allowed to have opinions that are different. It’s a good thing to have all sides.

Someone brought up us being a woke group, but that is untrue. I am opposite of woke, I hate that movement.  

maybe those attackers know that they better stop because you can't beat an obsession

2 hours ago, Elcondor said:

The thing I don't understand with these girls / will always blame these girls for is the fact that they are well aware how a bad character this Massimo is as a dude but if he shows up after the converstion, they will all hang out with him, laugh, smile, exchange hugs and even allow him to touch them inappropriately. They should let him know how they feel about him and start avoiding him. I hate how he touches these girls so disrespectfully and inappropriately. I always have the impression that he thinks he a rooster in a backyard and all the girls belong to him. I watched a replay where he was in bed with Nadia trying to touch her breast and she kept pushing him away. This is unacceptable. A no is a no. He should be kicked out along with Sara to my honest opinion.

yes sir, totally agree!

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I've never seen any guy harass Esmi, Octavia, Nadia and all those who passed without ever showing their ass. Their apartments are closed and only open if invited. However, it seems that in B4 everything is allowed and this is not good, neither for the girls nor for the season ticket holders, who from what I see are the majority of those who complain

It is simply because they are no exposed to those predators as the girls in B4 are. Simple example. look at what he did to Nadia in the bed this morning in less than 10 hours of here being in B4. Do you think if Kelly or Esmi were in B4 or if he had access to other apartments, he will behave differently? B4 is a girl only villa and RLC must make sure there is a maximum of security around them.

1 minute ago, Elcondor said:

It is simply because they are no exposed to those predators as the girls in B4 are. Simple example. look at what he did to Nadia in the bed this morning in less than 10 hours of here being in B4. Do you think if Kelly or Esmi were in B4 or if he had access to other apartments, he will behave differently? B4 is a girl only villa and RLC must make sure there is a maximum of security around them.

Guys are great!  Lets have more more more!  Might as well bring them over to B4 permanently.  

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Until the girls realize that the majority of subscribers didn’t join RLC to watch single guys then nothing will change.  The guys are only visible on cam when they are with a female.  Nobody is watching the guys sleeping, eating, laying in bed, jacking off or showering.  Majority are here to watch the girls.  When was the last time there was a girls night with all the cast and no males.  Not saying said night would climax in a sex show or anything, I’m saying when did all the girls get together and hang out as a group?  Has not happened for a long time.  Villa is split into odd groups of people who have no interests other than drugs.  No lifelong friends are being made now, just work acquaintances.  JMO

Absolutely right. The villas are increasingly disconfigured, not long ago things used to be more harmonious and the girls socialized with each other in a genuine way. So many tenants from before known each other through there and are still friends. Now things are much more petty and absolutely everything is based on games of interest, that's why relationships are so superficial and there always seems to be tension in the environment, a shame I would say

• Upvote 3