B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Everyone wants to get laid, pretty normal, but watching that Wolf can make an actual connnectiom with a woman. Mass has to get up and he looks back probably not understanding 

Everyone wants to get laid yes I agree...and those that do get laid are quite entertaining, but the criticism on here toward the guys in the clubhouses whoever stays there is relentless...it's almost like subscribers/dad's feel connected to these people and have to whine about how the men treat them but the same people will happily watch these girls get naked and shower. Really, REALLY. 

2 hours ago, Sulzer said:

I would not want to have any women the way he goes about it, its not my style and never will be. You don't need to attack me for having better morals than someone like Massimo.......

He is arrogant and aggressive. 

don't worry about tfideano, he is massimo's brother and probably treats women the same way

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Lots of candles in Sara's room often correlate with lots of sex.

Quartet on the meno?

Now that CC is back up, it seems that Daytona will be staying for this night's show.

4 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Yup. Miron was expelled for abusing an unconscious Lilith, but it wasn't the first time he had done that with a girl and I remember there were already complaints pointing out his behavior. RLC waited for the worst to happen, and they are repeating the same mistake now

The thing with Miron is that the girls who was here at the time all seemed to like him, and they were shocked that he had to leave.

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Somebody forgot to feed the CC hamsters....system is way slow today....

lol, i've had to close camcaps and open several times due to timeout issues and severe lag.  wtf is wrong with camcaps?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Usual nobs laughing...funny cos I endlessly laugh at all the morons on here crying over Massi and Wolf fucking all those easy birds. 

you sure talk to yourself a lot.  you might want to see a shrink!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

you sure talk to yourself a lot.  you might want to see a shrink!

Needs more than a shrink. Fucking wacko. Slates the tenants then makes out members her and on XcamFan are the problem. Twisted.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Troy that was not directed at you at all. That was responding to iilly before you commented, I have since commented to you, a couple minutes ago.

Ok, sorry for the the 2 times Quote. My PC Froze

• Upvote 1