B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

27 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I would not want to have any women the way he goes about it, its not my style and never will be. You don't need to attack me for having better morals than someone like Massimo.......

He is arrogant and aggressive. 

He's neither arrogant or aggressive and I'm not afraid to speak out and up for these guys, although I will add CeCe is arrogant and aggressive from what I've seen of her but nobody speaks against her do they but will speak up against the guys. It's nothing to do with morals...it's just pure jealousy...end of. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Wolf try's to play Good Cop against Mass' Bad Cop....

I'm surprised some aren't complaining this is actually a being taken advantage of a situation because Wolf ain't there to care lol, he's there to fuck them all like Massi is.  

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm surprised some aren't complaining this is actually a being taken advantage of a situation because Wolf ain't there to care lol, he's there to fuck them all like Massi is.  

Everyone wants to get laid, pretty normal, but watching that Wolf can make an actual connnectiom with a woman. Mass has to get up and he looks back probably not understanding 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Illy, thank you so much for your input. It’s important to have a females point of view and obviously you really understand this.Hopefully some of the objectors will  read your comments and understand better👍

You think I don't know about something women go thru? I have 4 sister and we talk, and I hear the Horror that women go thru. I'm Prison Guard, and I talk to women whom are in Prison for crimes they done to men whom harm them. And believe me It's some really Fucked Up men out there. Especially when they get rejected by women, I know because they're in the Prison where I work in.

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He's neither arrogant or aggressive and I'm not afraid to speak out and up for these guys, although I will add CeCe is arrogant and aggressive from what I've seen of her but nobody speaks against her do they but will speak up against the guys. It's nothing to do with morals...it's just pure jealousy...end of. 

Usual nobs laughing...funny cos I endlessly laugh at all the morons on here crying over Massi and Wolf fucking all those easy birds. 

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Illy, thank you so much for your input. It’s important to have a females point of view and obviously you really understand this.Hopefully some of the objectors will  read your comments and understand better👍

You think I don't know about something women go thru? I have 4 sister and we talk, and I hear the Horror that women go thru. I'm Prison Guard, and I talk to women whom are in Prison for crimes they done to men whom harm them. And believe me It's some really Fucked Up men out there. Especially when they get rejected by women, I know because they're in the Prison where I work in.

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

Wow, Trying to say some positive about women and you knock me down. so I keep my opinion about 2 women whom I think are strong women alone. And sorry that I'm not a women, to know how you feel.

I think you meant nothing wrong in what you said.. I didn't know Kelly  to well, I think it was her, who some said takes no shit. I think a neighbour had harassed those girls calling them prostitutes and Kelly may have confronted the guy. That does say something about her.

Maybe this influence Mass has is stronger than we think and even 'strong women' can be sucked into it.

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Troy that was not directed at you at all. That was responding to iilly before you commented, I have since commented to you, a couple minutes ago.

🙂

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Troy that was not directed at you at all. That was responding to iilly before you commented, I have since commented to you, a couple minutes ago.

🙂