B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

31 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Everyone wants to get laid yes I agree...and those that do get laid are quite entertaining, but the criticism on here toward the guys in the clubhouses whoever stays there is relentless...it's almost like subscribers/dad's feel connected to these people and have to whine about how the men treat them but the same people will happily watch these girls get naked and shower. Really, REALLY. 

That's funny.  Maybe you should have a look back at what you post daily on the Xcamfan Chatroom. Or have you deleted all of it. 

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

don't worry about tfideano, he is massimo's brother and probably treats women the same way

Lol, I'm glad nobody worries about me...especially some of the retards here...your welcome 😂

32 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

That Stalker keeps insisting and tThatrying to kiss Nadia, even though she pushed him back each and every single time !!  Will he finally understand ? 

Sorry, clicked twice 

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Maybe this influence Mass has is stronger than we think and even 'strong women' can be sucked into it.

Yeah you're right, This all started with his childhood? whom ever his family are, they should have corrected him. Or He's just build that way?

• Like 1

See this is what I was talking about this morning. The same Karma who was complaining about Massimo behavior earlier with Seda is the same dancing with him and letting him touching, groping her. I don't know if complaining is part of the script they have to follow, but I believe they like his way.

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

sara camera 2 is still fucking lagging 🤦‍♂️

Yes its really bad, other cameras in the villa are lagging also but cam 2 in Sara's room is the worst. Please write to RLC support about it, the more the better.