B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

6 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Karma would fit the Alpha female role if she was confrontational, but she isn't and often just lets it go over her head. She is by far the most level headed of the lot but does like to let her hair down without being intoxicated. 

The way she handled Massimo was good but could have been better if she had the confrontation side to her. 

I am still a fan of her no matter if other people hate her for whatever reason. 

The only interesting person, actually.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What matters is the one's he does fuck, not the one's that don't. He can probably get more women than you ever will...so what if he thinks he can get his way into any girls pants. These birds are too easy and if they aint easy they are fruitcakes...Karma, Nadia, Neyt...they are not normal.  

I would not want to have any women the way he goes about it, its not my style and never will be. You don't need to attack me for having better morals than someone like Massimo.......

He is arrogant and aggressive. 

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Ney would still be with him if he hadn't moved onto Cecilia...best thing that could have happened to her early was to see what he was really like....

That's what I mean and the other one won't see that because she's always too anaesthetised, but if you don't want to listen you have to feel the pain. As I said, for me the subject is over

11 minutes ago, Troy said:

Kelly and Esmi are 2 women, some of these women should take notes from. there's reason why these 2 attracted women don't have men groping all over them? They would definitely not put up with that Shit.

You seem very confident of that. Are you a woman yourself? Because I am. And I can assure you even the strongest of women will go along with the unwanted advances of men because they understand that to tolerate participating in what they don't wish to is so often the better, safer outcome than 'not putting up with that shit'.

The internet is full of horror stories about what is known as 'rejection violence'. Anybody here wanting to understand why the women of B4 'don't just say no' or 'don't just tell him to go away' should spend a few minutes reading these horror stories from the women who did try to tell a man she wasn't interested. That is not something a woman willingly communicates unless certain the environment she is in will protect her from potential harm. And even when certain, she will still communicate it as gently as she can.

B4/7 is a much safer place to be approached in than a say a bar or a club, given the presence of the cameras and other people being within yelling distance - and yet the women here still choose to humour Massimo instead of bluntly telling him to leave the room, because that is how conscious they are of any man being a potential danger. This understanding cannot be switched off just because being in these houses vs a bar/club makes it less likely a rejection will lead to the worst of the worst outcomes.

You should try watching the reactions of the women who are actually in the presence of Massimo instead of making up hypothetical reactions of women who aren't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The midget General is on manoeuvres. First he visited the leggy Nadia, where he squeezed, poked and patted her limbs like a demented airport security man. Now after she said nyet he's called on Neytire and Karma, as if it's easier tackling two. Take them for some food you numb skull, they don't want bruises!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, illy said:

You seem very confident of that. Are you a woman yourself? Because I am. And I can assure you even the strongest of women will go along with the unwanted advances of men because they understand that to tolerate participating in what they don't wish to is so often the better, safer outcome than 'not putting up with that shit'.

The internet is full of horror stories about what is known as 'rejection violence'. Anybody here wanting to understand why the women of B4 'don't just say no' or 'don't just tell him to go away' should spend a few minutes reading these horror stories from the women who did try to tell a man she wasn't interested. That is not something a woman willingly communicates unless certain the environment she is in will protect her from potential harm. And even when certain, she will still communicate it as gently as she can.

B4/7 is a much safer place to be approached in than a say a bar or a club, given the presence of the cameras and other people being within yelling distance - and yet the women here still choose to humour Massimo instead of bluntly telling him to leave the room, because that is how conscious they are of any man being a potential danger. This understanding cannot be switched off just because being in these houses vs a bar/club makes it less likely a rejection will lead to the worst of the worst outcomes.

You should try watching the reactions of the women who are actually in the presence of Massimo instead of making up hypothetical reactions of women who aren't.

Illy, thank you so much for your input. It’s important to have a females point of view and obviously you really understand this.Hopefully some of the objectors will  read your comments and understand better👍

8 hours ago, Lasse said:

Massimo treats the girls like they are slave in his own harem, for him to use the way he wants. They should cooperate , strip him naked and throw him out the front door!!

It's scary to think what he does off camera when he gets resistance from a woman....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, safkhanstranger said:

Respect to Wolf, yes he did some touching/groping, but he never really forced himself onto any of them #RIPBlueBalls. He even helped out Nadia with some water and painkiller, helped Seda away from Mass etc.

But in the end, he wants the same thing Mass is after....Wolfy does it very coy....He also knows when to stop, even if it results in Blue Balls.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, illy said:

Wow, Trying to say some positive about women and you knock me down. so I keep my opinion about 2 women whom I think are strong women alone. And sorry that I'm not a women, to know how you feel.

• Upvote 1