B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Are anyone else having problems with the internet or this website or is it just me?

It's the website been like this on off for days.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes its really bad, other cameras in the villa are lagging also but cam 2 in Sara's room is the worst. Please write to RLC about it, the more the better.

I did zero response I gave on watching this bullshit ots unwatchable if rlc actually monitor there website they would have been fixed it.

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Troy said:

Yeah you're right, This all started with his childhood? whom ever his family are, they should have corrected him. Or He's just build that way?

If he is a sociopath that would be his upbringing, but if he is a psychopath he would have been born with it. 

38 minutes ago, Jonno said:

That's funny.  Maybe you should have a look back at what you post daily on the Xcamfan Chatroom. Or have you deleted all of it. 

That's funny...how's that relevant to what is being discussed here big balls?

It's funny to see that Sara is now Massimo Margo, and it was frustrating sometimes when the original Margo and wolf was together, because I was always patiently waiting that one day I will see Margo bate or do something sexy without wolf around, but that day never happened, so now I see the same thing happening to Sara, and if you are someone that enjoyed watching Sara alone do things sexually, that has probably come to an end as long as Massimo is around, but unlike Margo Sara probably will control it differently, and let's hope that happens

33 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's the website been like this on off for days.

There are connection problems with CC,   Cloudflare continues to send messages, about time-outs.  So the is a host issue with CC.

With respect to RLC, there are lag problems with the servers, which is leading to repeats and skips.  This is possibly due to high demand for a particular stream.  Too many voyeurs on-line.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

There are connection problems with CC,   Cloudflare continues to send messages, about time-outs.  So the is a host issue with CC.

With respect to RLC, there are lag problems with the servers, which is leading to repeats and skips.  This is possibly due to high demand for a particular stream.  Too many voyeurs on-line.

No lagging or skipping on 3-2, which is streaming Seda in bed.  So the problem is very high demand to watch 2-2. 

29 minutes ago, moules said:

No lagging or skipping on 3-2, which is streaming Seda in bed.  So the problem is very high demand to watch 2-2. 

You mean cam 3-12 ? I been watching cam 3-13 and it is lagging also, the camera reloads sometimes. There seem to be a general problem in b4 with the cams, not just in Sara's room. It started yesterday.