B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You mean cam 3-12 ? I been watching cam 3-13 and it is lagging also, the camera reloads. But there seem to be a general problem in b2 with the cams, not just in Sara's room. It started yesterday.

Yes, I meant 3-12.  I tested it because the bed was occupied.  It is working fine.  Several hours ago, Sara apparently got a message when there was only the five of them in the penthouse.  Everyone was to grab their coat and head outside.  The entire villa, except for Seda, left via the front door.  I thought they were all going to B-7 to continue the party there.  But after 15-20 minutes of being out of view, they all returned via the front door, and migrated to the penthouse.  What was a gang of five became a gang of 8-9, I've lost count.

I now wonder whether RLC told them to get off-cam so they could reconfigure network settings, before the feed collapsed even more than it had. 

The gang of five was Sara, Nadia, Massi, Ney's fuckboy, and Daytona.

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Yes, I meant 3-12.  I tested it because the bed was occupied.  It is working fine.  Several hours ago, Sara apparently got a message when there was only the five of them in the penthouse.  Everyone was to grab their coat and head outside.  The entire villa, except for Seda, left via the front door.  I thought they were all going to B-7 to continue the party there.  But after 15-20 minutes of being out of view, they all returned via the front door, and migrated to the penthouse.  What was a gang of five became a gang of 8-9, I've lost count.

I now wonder whether RLC told them to get off-cam so they could reconfigure network settings, before the feed collapsed even more than it had. 

The gang of five was Sara, Nadia, Massi, Ney's fuckboy, and Daytona.

Yes I saw them go out, I dont think RLC told them to. If they were going to fix b4 they would just put it UM. I saw cam 1-8 go UM for a minute or so and then came back, I thought maybe they were going to fix it but it was only that cam that went UM.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

haha Mass scores again and Sara likes it 🤣

At this point she is really fucked up on something I think. Maybe the same as last night when they were fucking on the bed while the others were dancing next to them.

This place is worse than a Kindergarden for diaper babies.  These girls know exactly what they do and they do everything to get the guys hard and horny and also initiate the game and the touching. I have said it before. Why do you pay for something you complain about 24/7?  Go get a life and do something else than playing the high-ground moral police while crying like a baby!  You are a bunch of sad excuses and a bunch of jealous babies! wauuu wauu wauu

spacer.png