B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

From a now closed topic,

cylinderopuntia,

Moules,kannst du mir die Logik von Wolf erklären? Er geht zu Karma an die Badewanne, befingert sie, legt sich zu ihr in die Wanne, befingert und küsst sie. Legt sich später zu Aziza in Sara's Bett, blieb da die ganze Nacht. Den nächsten Tag will er sie nicht kennen und sehen, legt sich nachts nackt in ihr Bett und berührt sie nicht. Am Mittag steht er auf und läuft davon wie ein geschlagener Hund. Bin ich zu alt, um das zu verstehen? Ich hoffe, du kannst mir das erklären! Vielen Dank im voraus.

Moules, can you explain Wolf's logic to me? He goes to Karma by the bathtub, fingers her, lies down in the tub with her, fingers and kisses her. Later he lies down in Sara's bed with Aziza and stays there all night. He doesn't want to know or see her the next day, lies naked in her bed at night and doesn't touch her. At noon he gets up and runs away like a beaten dog. Am I too old to understand this? I hope you can explain this to me! Thanks in advance.

My opinion at this moment, subject to change when a participant does something that proves my opinion to be wrong.

Wolf performs best in role play mode.  See he and Margo.

He has trouble ejaculating.  The best demonstrations of this were the threesome with Ney and the guy with no tattoos who slept in Wolf's bed, and a session with Margo and Ney, when it took many minutes of Margo's best efforts before he ejaculated.  <<< This occurred several days before Margo left, IIRC.

He and Ney seem to have an agreement /  understanding that he will not fuck her, but canl do everything else.  I think he may have told her that RLC is an opportunity for you to explore your sexuality with new and different partners, and not depend on him (or Margo).  I think the guy (named Boris?) who slept in Wolf's bed, and who resembled the guy who could not perform in the quartet with Wolf, Margo, and Ulyana, was invited to the villas by Wolf, for the specific purpose of fucking Ney, and fucking her hard and long.  Which he did.

As for Karma, he may believe he can satisfy her more with his fingers and his tongue than he can with his cock.  He and she have possibly/probably discussed this.   I am certain every girl in the villas knows about his injections.  When Rachel gave him an injection in the penthouse bathroom, he certainly explained to her what he was taking, and why.

-----------------

Replying to poncherello in a closed topic.

I think oral sex is now more common than it was decades ago, when females did not shave, wax, or depilate their pubic hair.  Now men are doing the same.  Nothing new; wealthy women in ancient Rome, and Egyptians were doing the same millennia ago, and they were more libidinous then women of today.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, moules said:

Wolf performs best in role play mode.  See he and Margo

Yes Moules. I think of it as "shows", being at work for RLC.

That's for me why Karma-Wolf is interesting,

because Karma has a different agenda.

Nadia's lust is a surprise.  I thought she was reserved and displayed low-level enthusiasm when she had sex with her ex, and during the show when Fiora licked her pussy.   And I never expected such a transformation.

She appears to have a higher libido than Sara.

I do not see Massi and Nadia as a couple.  I see Massi, Nadia, and Sara as a trio, with Daytona on the periphery.  RLC should be very happy this has turned out this way, because they will be very popular viewing.

I also think others will join in from time-to-time.  Starting with Aziza.  Daytona appears eager to lick and finger Ney, so I won't be surprised if that occurs, either in conjunction with the trio or with Ney's current boytoy, the sunglasses guy.  Daytona is already caressing Ney's clothed breasts and letting his hand wander close to her pubic area.  And Ney has not objected.  As for Karma, Sara reportedly told Massi that she did not think Karma would go for a threesome of her, Massi, and Karma.  Whether Sara's assessment still holds true in the future is still to be determined.

As for what appears to be blood on the sheet, there was a splatter of what appeared to be blood on the sheet several days ago.  As they did not remove the sheet, I think it was something else.

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Nadia's lust is a surprise.  I thought she was reserved and displayed low-level enthusiasm when she had sex with her ex, and during the show when Fiora licked her pussy.   And I never expected such a transformation.

Nadia's ex seems like a client, =work, not any emotions.

She comes across as using Massimo for new content.

The anal stuff (Massimo's secret homosexuality) is

an open invitation for Daytona. Massimo doesn't know that

until he get's tied up, and get's a prison treatment.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Massi now fucking Sara while Nadia sleeps.

The sex this morning is timed for those in the Eastern hemisphere.

Next payday for Massimo will be delivered in 

an armored truck, which he'll invest in RLC stocks. 😀

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

Nadia's ex seems like a client, =work, not any emotions.

She comes across as using Massimo for new content.

The anal stuff (Massimo's secret homosexuality) is

an open invitation for Daytona. Massimo doesn't know that

until he get's tied up, and get's a prison treatment.

If Daytona only had a bigger dick....

I do predict there will be a bisexual party with Daytona.  Not sure who else will join in.  Maybe Daytona sucking Massi's dick or sunglasses guy's dick before they fuck Sara or Ney?