B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

9 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

The stories topped with some sex is the best part, but turning into a 24/7 free for all fuck-fest with several undesirable dudes is ruining it. That shit can be seen elsewhere.

I will be thinking hard about to renew or not  in FEB myself unfortunately. 

🙁

i don't mind watching any of the girls have sex as long as they are in private and all the weird crap isn't going on in the rest of the villa or any other apartment for that matter.  what i don't like is the fuck boys from next door always having to be the one's involved.  why don't the girls go out and bring in some decent looking dudes instead of always being around starsky and hutch?  i don't get it, the homeless guy neytiri had come to the villa and camp out for 3 or 4 days is ridiculous.  bring a guy in have some dinner and fun and maybe sex and then send him on his way.  oh well, my opinion take it as you will.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I was watching the replays and heard Neytiri name Chris (Tantra) to the idiot in the kitchen B4. Did Karma meet up with him? I really hope not also because I remember that he should be abroad for a month

they said it was crisis

Not the name Chris "Tantra"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I was curious about the panties and I followed her. I also saw the tampon but that doesn't mean he can't meet anyone, hopefully not Tantra

i know a lot of you don't like tantra and i don't like tantra simply because he's cheating on his wife, however he fulfills something in karma apparently and that's really all that should matters isn't it?

il y a 33 minutes, Lasse a dit :

Pour réconforter tous ceux d'entre nous qui s'inquiètent du Karma : elle a mis une serviette dans son caleçon après avoir pris sa douche ! ( Période peut-être ? )

Je soupçonnais  COURGETTE d'avoir fait des bêtises sur la couette de KARMA (caméra 3-2),ce n'est peut-être pas la chatte la fautive.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

So che a molti di voi non piace il tantra e a me non piace il tantra semplicemente perché tradisce sua moglie, tuttavia a quanto pare soddisfa qualcosa nel karma e questo è davvero tutto ciò che dovrebbe importare, non è vero?

I liked Tantra but I changed my mind, like you, when I discovered that he is married and when he is away he doesn't write or call. He comes by invitation without confirming. Then I also learned that she has a son so I think like you. Someone who cheats on his wife can cheat on anyone

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

le diapason ?

Lol I now need to know. Ponch translation seemed like a tuning fork. Why would she have a tuning fork? Maybe the frequency that aids meditation?

Just now, SMETANA said:

Je soupçonnais COURGETTE d'avoir fait des bêtises sur la couette de KARMA (caméra 3-2),ce n'est peut-être pas la chat la fautive.

je l'aie vu aussi et me posé la question ,le chat ou karma??