B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

Just now, Murfy said:

Maybe Wolf is into dudes and just represses it like Samson did.  Remember Samson was jackin off to guys on his phone.  Samson also had dick problems and took all the roids.  Probably just the roids but who knows these days.

yep

50 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Je regardais les rediffusions et j'ai entendu Neytiri nommer Chris (Tantra) à l'idiot de la cuisine B4. Karma l'a-t-il rencontré ? J'espère vraiment que non aussi parce que je me souviens qu'il devrait être à l'étranger pendant un mois

c'est peut etre sans importance quand KARMA a mis des choses dans sa sacoche elle a prit l'instrument a bouche qui donne des son bizarre

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Pour réconforter tous ceux d'entre nous qui s'inquiètent du Karma : elle a mis une serviette dans son caleçon après avoir pris sa douche ! ( Période peut-être ? )

et en a pris une de reserve

16 minutes ago, wafercop said:

The bath is planned event they talked about before Azia and Ney went to shop At the same time, it was mentioned that Karma apparently had to go into City something urgent and probably need to stay overnight there it seems that she would then meet Octavia after that

Thanks as always Wafer it's nice to get some reality to it at times. I did think Karma rushed a bit in planning to go out today.

I may have guessed right for once that she would meet Octavia after.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm on vacation until next tuesday or i wouldn't be on here as much as i am these past several days.  it's not that i need a break, it's just gotten to the point that i really don't enjoy rlc anymore.

The stories topped with some sex is the best part, but turning into a 24/7 free for all fuck-fest with several undesirable dudes is ruining it. That shit can be seen elsewhere.

I will be thinking hard about to renew or not  in FEB myself unfortunately. 

🙁

25 minuti fa, Lasse ha detto:

Come conforto per tutti noi che siamo preoccupati per il Karma: si è messa un assorbente nelle mutande dopo aver fatto la doccia! (Può darsi il periodo?)

I was curious about the panties and I followed her. I also saw the tampon but that doesn't mean he can't meet anyone, hopefully not Tantra