B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

grazie wafercop, questo è quello che ho pensato quando ho letto il post originale. grazie per avercelo chiarito.

Ok, I wrote Chris and I apologize but I heard this word twice

Just now, poncherello said:

I liked Tantra but I changed my mind, like you, when I discovered that he is married and when he is away he doesn't write or call. He comes by invitation without confirming. Then I also learned that she has a son so I think like you. Someone who cheats on his wife can cheat on anyone

the sad thing ponch is that there is nothing new when it comes to cheating for the participants of rlc.  i've seen it and read about it many times over my tenure with rlc.  i for one didn't expect karma to be that shallow.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

I saw it too and asked myself the question, the cat or karma??

ED slept there last night.  Maybe he did it. U know he had to sleep naked

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Lol ora ho bisogno di saperlo. La traduzione di Ponch sembrava un diapason. Perché dovrebbe avere un diapason? Forse la frequenza che aiuta la meditazione?

I corrected myself "SCACCIAPPENSIERI"

Just now, Murfy said:

ED slept there last night.  Maybe he did it. U know he had to sleep naked

LOL you'd think he could afford some undies with all the money he's sucking out of the subscribers

30 minutes ago, pajero said:

c'est peut etre sans importance quand KARMA a mis des choses dans sa sacoche elle a prit l'instrument a bouche qui donne des son bizarre

What could that be? 

49 minutes ago, wafercop said:

The bath is planned event they talked about before Azia and Ney went to shop At the same time, it was mentioned that Karma apparently had to go into City something urgent and probably need to stay overnight there it seems that she would then meet Octavia after that

Sorry my Phone decided to reply twice