B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

4 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Seda bit retarded complaining she hasn't slept or the music, why she on her phone at 3am, its dead quiet in the villa now

If you have ever suffered Insomnia,  you really don't know what to do with yourself. 

But she is acting very strangely. 

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

If you have ever suffered Insomnia,  you really don't know what to do with yourself. 

But she is acting very strangely. 

She's a drug addict. 😃

9 minutes ago, pajero said:

toi non plus

It's true. but who cares what he do? not me. I'm only a viewer and enjoy it. but here are some haters because they don't know how to do anything better. 🤷‍♂️

shake it off taylor swift GIF 

2 hours ago, Murfy said:

Seda would be fun for a weekend👍. But any longer and she’d end up burning your house down.  I hope she’s just on something, and she isn’t really “losing it”.

When the weekend was done you'd have the clap.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

È un po' ritardata lamentandosi di non aver dormito o della musica, perché parla al telefono alle 3 del mattino, c'è un silenzio mortale nella villa adesso

If you lack sleep and want to sleep, just accept the ED idiot's approaches and you will be guaranteed long sleep

51 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Top 12 that are a joke and need to leave: Tonya, Seda, Daytona, Marilyn, Zabava, Esmi, Wolf, Massimo, Leora and Paul, Nelly and Bogdan.😏

Not only does this person takes time and has sex with her man on a regular basis, but on top of that she gives her followers even more time of herself doing something sexual, plus bating for them, that's why I would disagree about having Leora on that list

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Top 12 that are a joke and need to leave: Tonya, Seda, Daytona, Marilyn, Zabava, Esmi, Wolf, Massimo, Leora and Paul, Nelly and Bogdan.😏

Not Tonya…she just came