B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

Just now, northguy said:

Nadia didn't look happy at all in the bath.

Maybe she's learning the same lesson Ney did

with Massimo. And Aziza is a much younger rival.

Nadia looks like the drugs have worn off and this isn’t as much fun.  She wanted to go earlier but didn’t get a taxi because she wasn’t feeling well and now I don’t think she can get one.  Told that to Masshole on the stairs earlier.    

• Upvote 1

Even Ney and Massimo are on friendly terms again.

This house is so complicated, that 24 hours a day

is not enough. Even Astrology is better at predictions,

than this thread, even though it means logic by the stars,

and instead uses planets, which makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Nadia looks like the drugs have worn off and this isn’t as much fun.  She wanted to go earlier but didn’t get a taxi because she wasn’t feeling well and now I don’t think she can get one.  Told that to Masshole on the stairs earlier.    

Taxis and Ubers are available at all hours in Barcelona.  and are abundant late at night as the clubs and bars are open to 04:00, 05:00, 06:00.   They often are just opening at an hour when clubs in Boston Masshole are beginning to close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Taxis and Ubers are available at all hours in Barcelona.  and are abundant late at night as the clubs and bars are open to 04:00, 05:00, 06:00.   They often are just opening at an hour when clubs in Boston Masshole are beginning to close.

Just going by her convo with Masshole👍. Who knows maybe she said that to see if he’d ask her to stay with him.  

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Even Ney and Massimo are on friendly terms again.

This house is so complicated, that 24 hours a day

is not enough. Even Astrology is better at predictions,

than this thread, even though it means logic by the stars,

and instead uses planets, which makes no sense.

Most of them share an over-riding interest:  making money.    Avarice is an acquired trait in this case, and is often richly rewarded.

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

The talk they had with Seda earlier doesn't seem to have had any effect. She needs professional help from a doctor!

Yeah, I thought Seda's talk with Ney (hat's off to her) helped,

but it surely doesn't look like that. This can't go on like that.

Why aren't she in the living room with the others.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Most of them share an over-riding interest:  making money.    Avarice is an acquired trait in this case, and is often richly rewarded.

So you're saying, that Finger man isn't payed.

Shame on that sort of exploitation, poor guy only gets food.

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The talk they had with Seda earlier doesn't seem to have had any effect. She needs professional help from a doctor!

Absolutely. She is has mental problems of some kind. And like I said before I suspect she is supposed to be on meds and isn’t. It should not be on RLC for voyeurs amusement. It’s sad.

• Like 1