B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

know a lot of people on here like him because he brings in all the orgy type stuff and pretty much is fucking someone all the time

True, but I'm more impresssed by the skills of Nadia. (How many hearts did she brake?)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Borbora said:

If you have paid attention and listened to your mother, Italian cuisine is the simplest in the world.

I'm not impressed with Massimo's bed skills. He is big and well built, but he forces and directs too much. He said he had his first sexual experience when he was 17, with a 37-year-old nymphomaniac. She walked him around like a cat on a leash. (It won't be on his cell phone like most of his conquests)

I'd rather keep quiet about his character: you don't want to be married to him.

It is yes...I know, and as for Massi, you have still been watching him though I assume...far more entertaining than some of the other tenants in the project...easily. Strange cos last week he told Sara he was 15...I'm certain of that. 

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i know one thing, it's way past time for nadia to go back to her own apartment

In the past I think there was a 24 hour rule, then they had to be back in their own apartment. That doesnt seem to matter anymore. She has been here since New Year, and only a short visit in b2 the other night.

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Strange cos last week he told Sara he was 15...I'm certain of that. 

Nothing personal. He also literally said she was 37 and 20 years older.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

In the past I think there was a 24 hour rule, then they had to be back in their own apartment. That doesnt seem to matter anymore. She has been here since New Year, and only a short visit in b2 the other night.

yes, it's ridiculous