B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It's interesting to observe Esmi's creation process. Now it looks like she's looking at her past creations to get some reference for her new painting. πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨

Paint by numbers.Β  Β :biggrin:

lh8j.png

• Haha 2

I find it rather ridiculous that Dayana leaves for so long. Β That is a premium room, and it should be reserved for whoever wants to put it to the most action. Β I think all of us would appreciate it if RLC would move the most active girls into the rooms that provide for the best shows or parties.

11 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I find it rather ridiculous that Dayana leaves for so long. Β That is a premium room, and it should be reserved for whoever wants to put it to the most action. Β I think all of us would appreciate it if RLC would move the most active girls into the rooms that provide for the best shows or parties.

She’s an Onlyfans girl who goes on exotic trips and films things…. Ponytail guy who’s been around is an β€œexotic videographer” and she probably went on a shoot or something. Β Ponytail guy has videos of her on his SM in erotic dress let’s say. Β Similar to what he shot in her room with Lubna back last year. Β She’s got some friends on her SM that they should all join…. They look like they’d have some fun😁

25 minutes ago, Murfy said:

She’s an Onlyfans girl who goes on exotic trips and films things…. Ponytail guy who’s been around is an β€œexotic videographer” and she probably went on a shoot or something. Β Ponytail guy has videos of her on his SM in erotic dress let’s say. Β Similar to what he shot in her room with Lubna back last year. Β She’s got some friends on her SM that they should all join…. They look like they’d have some fun😁

Do you know her OF name?

44 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

There is no one active in this apartment πŸ™„

• Upvote 1