B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

il y a 2 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

The BF is the first guy that she had sex on cam, the IT guy, the one that saw her in RLC is her ex-husband, the same guy that comes frequently.

but didn't she say her ex is Ukrainian? You are talking about the guy she didn't let him have "insertion" for several times? 

Anyway I like Dayana's typical latin behavior!

2 minutes ago, Slow said:

but didn't she say her ex is Ukrainian? You are talking about the guy she didn't let him have "insertion" for several times? 

Anyway I like Dayana's typical latin behavior!

Her ex-husband is Spaniard. I guess she also calls that other guy as BF. Nadia does a mess with that. 

il y a 7 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Her ex-husband is Spaniard. I guess she also calls that other guy as BF. Nadia does a mess with that. 

Ok, so the tall guy, short hair, who she started doing blowjobs on cam is her ex and he is Spanish. 

I must then have missed the Ukrainian IT guy with whom she went to Ibiza ... what did he look like? She said she brought him once or twice in that apartment and sex was different (small bed) but I can't remember any different guy.

... at the end she said the New Year sex marathon was not planned, she didn't even shave her legs!

Here she talks about Massimo (her "fuck boy") ... "who wants to fuck around with everybody" (so he's been unmasked!) and insinuating he is not smart enough! 🤣 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

10 minutes ago, Slow said:

Ok, so the tall guy, short hair, who she started doing blowjobs on cam is her ex and he is Spanish. 

I must then have missed the Ukrainian IT guy with whom she went to Ibiza ... what did he look like? She said she brought him once or twice in that apartment and sex was different (small bed) but I can't remember any different guy.

... at the end she said the New Year sex marathon was not planned, she didn't even shave her legs!

Here she talks about Massimo (her "fuck boy") ... "who wants to fuck around with everybody" (so he's been unmasked!) and insinuating he is not smart enough! 🤣 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I listed more that conversation in the kitchen and now I know why the confusion. Nadia had another guy that took her, Milena, Fiora and Bela to a Villa (off cam) for Nadia's BD party. That guy was never on cam. Now I don't understand if that guy is the IT guy or not. What I know is that the first guy that she had sex also broke up with her to focus on his career because Nadia was sucking everything from him. He's also a spiritual guy like Nadia. The girl that she had a fight is Bella.

• Thanks 1

This apartment needs an overhaul.  Esmi is limited (her choice), Nadia is dormant, and Dayana is getting her rocks off outside of the apartment.    Not a winning combo.

The only thing that could help in the short run would be if Dayana took out the bag of fun, and had a wack at it.

Just sayin'...

• Like 1