B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

23 minutes ago, santorini said:

youre right! 

now I wonder why choose to hire a girl who will stay for such a short time 🤔 

I've seen girls come in and less than a week their gone.  

1 hour ago, timber said:

Any chance that that's just an initial contract and she might stay longer?

it's a possibility but nothing in the conversation indicates that, the guy asked how long she will stay and she just answered "approximately 2 weeks".

• Like 1

Maybe RLC already have a girl to fill that bed for next month since ages ago but Ulyanas sudden departure fuck their schedule and they had to hire someone so that bedroom wouldn't be empty for even longer

For the short time between Esmi's arrival and going to bed it was a pleasure to watch her spreading coffee on her body and later the body lotion.

It has been a long time since the last time that she meditated and I still miss her naked meditations. 😋🙈😅

• Sad 1

esmi is clearly depressed after nadia coming back and also with this new girl , her daily routine is fucked totally , now she is forced to spent it outside 

as i said before this apartment is doomed and it needs fresh blood nadia and esmi should leave

clearly the new latino girl is not a good fit with these 2 ukranians , and now she is trying to make her self happy and active 

B2 is on collapse mode  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, djoko001 said:

esmi is clearly depressed after nadia coming back and also with this new girl , her daily routine is fucked totally , now she is forced to spent it outside 

as i said before this apartment is doomed and it needs fresh blood nadia and esmi should leave

clearly the new latino girl is not a good fit with these 2 ukranians , and now she is trying to make her self happy and active 

B2 is on collapse mode  

You are not watching the same apartment that I am.

We got used to Esmi being in the apartment most of the day during these past two weeks but in reality she always woke up, eat something and left to only return at night.

This beef between Nadia and Esmi is easy to resolve. Nadia must recognize that she's lazy and should put more effort on keeping her mess clean and Esmi recognize that maybe she was too aggressive when she complained with Nadia.

Day gets along really well with both Nadia and Esmi. I don't know how you saw that she doesn't fit.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We got used to Esmi being in the apartment most of the day during these past two weeks but in reality she always woke up, eat something and left to only return at night.

This beef between Nadia and Esmi is easy to resolve. Nadia must recognize that she's lazy and should put more effort on keeping her mess clean and Esmi recognize that maybe she was too aggressive when she complained with Nadia.

Day gets along really well with both Nadia and Esmi. I don't know how you saw that she doesn't fit.

even more reason to fire her ass

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

really u really follow esmi's daily cause u are totally wrong bro ,just return to the replays starting from 31 December till 5 January , esmi used to spend a lot of time at home when she was alone doing a lot a fun stuff from kitchen to naked meditation to a long bath  then lying down naked at her room watching her laptop or scrolling with her smartphone before sleep

this routine is gone the  day nadia comes back with her gang at night the day after that esmi decide to leave the apartment for more than 24 hours sleeps outside , the 7 of January you can clearly notice that esmi only return to the apartment to sleep  and leave early morning no kitchen means no cooking no naked meditation no long baths nothing from her previous routine

just watch the replay of the last 10 days 5 without nadia and 5 with nadia and you will notice a huge differenceee 

clearly esmi is one of those rare girls who find happiness only when she was alone she is not the social type 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, djoko001 said:

really u really follow esmi's daily cause u are totally wrong bro ,just return to the replays starting from 31 December till 5 January , esmi used to spend a lot of time at home when she was alone doing a lot a fun stuff from kitchen to naked meditation to a long bath  then lying down naked at her room watching her laptop or scrolling with her smartphone before sleep

this routine is gone the  day nadia comes back with her gang at night the day after that esmi decide to leave the apartment for more than 24 hours sleeps outside , the 7 of January you can clearly notice that esmi only return to the apartment to sleep  and leave early morning no kitchen means no cooking no naked meditation no long baths nothing from her previous routine

just watch the replay of the last 10 days 5 without nadia and 5 with nadia and you will notice a huge differenceee 

You are correct about that week and even a little before. During Christmas, she also spent a lot of time in the apartment. Although I never saw her meditating naked during this stay. 😉

What I was talking about is her daily routine since she rejoined the project. In her first couple of months, she had a good ration between staying at home and being out. Only in December is that she began to spend more time out of the apartment.

It wasn't only about Nadia that she was more at home, she had other reasons. 😉

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are correct about that week and even a little before. During Christmas, she also spent a lot of time in the apartment. Although I never saw her meditating naked during this stay. 😉

What I was talking about is her daily routine since she rejoined the project. In her first couple of months, she had a good ration between staying at home and being out. Only in December is that she began to spend more time out of the apartment.

It wasn't only about Nadia that she was more at home, she had other reasons. 😉

you cant be sure of the other reasons part we only judge  what we can see and notice and not the unknown , remember that she left the apartment just for 30 minutes  to celebrate the new year and return back quickly 

Esmi is not a social girl as i said before she find happiness only when she is alone and the that's the main reason why her sister didn't want to share the same apartment with her 

2 minutes ago, djoko001 said:

you cant be sure of the other reasons part we only judge  what we can see and notice and not the unknown , remember that left the apartment just for 30 minutes  to celebrate the new year and return back quickly 

Esmi is not a social girl as i said before she find happiness only when she is alone and the that's the main reason why her sister didn't want to share the same apartment with her 

She's very sociable but I believe that she isn't much into parties. Although in the White Party she participated a lot comparing from what we saw in the past. I believe she doesn't enjoy parties with lots of booze and drunk people, like the ones in B4/7. But also in her BD party in B7 last year she enjoyed a lot too. So it always depends on her mood too.