B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

I was watching a few scenes of Luna and Zak, I think Luna could be a good fit to replace whoever leaves this apartment! What do you guys think? How was Luna back then? She seemed pretty to look though!

19 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

I was watching a few scenes of Luna and Zak, I think Luna could be a good fit to replace whoever leaves this apartment! What do you guys think? How was Luna back then? She seemed pretty to look though!

When she was in B2 she did nothing, not even her BF knew that she was in the project. She bates once when she was visiting B4 and IIRC she was drunk. In summary, she left in the morning to go to work and returned at night. At least she had good conversations with Kristy.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was missing Esmi naked on her bed. 😍🥵🔥🔥

I want her to do again what she was doing some days before, but now finish it. 😉

• Upvote 2

to see more of that and maybe  something unexpected from her hidden part the house must me empty with no sudden visitor , for me Esmi deserve her own apartment only for her to decide who can come in 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, djoko001 said:

to see more of that and maybe  something unexpected from her hidden part the house must me empty with no sudden visitor , for me Esmi deserve her own apartment only for her to decide who can come in 

She's been on RLC for a year plus. She just spent the last week in a completely empty apartment. The only thing stopping Esmi from doing things on camera is the fact that Esmi does not want to do things on camera. Moving her to a new location won't change anything since she'll still be there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, djoko001 said:

i bet esmi was watching either the live stream or she was near the apartment and she saw Nadia heading out  cause it was very close between nadia leaving and esmi coming back

they use morse code